• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Christmassy things have you done today?

We went to see Santa too, it was a really cosy grotto so seemed really festive

We made a gingerbread house

CoF8dhY.jpg

I love gingerbread houses! Looks awesome :)

We took the kids outside for a bit today and we built snowmen. We tried to have a snowball fight but DD1 is "too old" for that and she insisted we act our age... spoil sport :rofl:

I also finished wrapping gifts tonight for everyone except the baby, but he mostly got clothes so I might not even wrap them at all. He probably wouldn't attempt to open them anyways LOL.

Other than that everything is all set and waiting for Santa's arrival :xmas7:

Saturday - we went to see Santa at the Birdworld Winter Wonderland the children were so amazed by it all was lovely we all wore our Christmas jumpers

I’ve been so last minute this year, it’s not like me!
Just went to get wrapping paper from Matalan and they didn’t have any left that I wanted so I had to grab some from toys r us for Rio and some from Asda for Niko. They aren’t really very nice but they’ll have to do! So annoyed with myself!

I have fallen massively behind I was ahead of the game but now I still have so much to do and feel like I am running out of time :wacko:

Redecorated the Christmas tree after Holly knocked it over! :xmas1:

Bought hampers for the girls teachers. The girls had their Christmas parties.

yesterday we made reindeer dust (porridge oats and cut up raisins) and the girls decorated labels and tied ribbons to their bags. Paige wrapped her presents to give to her closest friends (she is giving them a tube of sweets and a body spray each)
Today it was Paiges xmas party at school. Hannah has been sick tonight so never got anything done. really really hoping she is okay to do her nativity on Wednesday. I'll be gutted if she misses it!

Oh no poor Hannah, hope she’s ok?

I wrapped all the stocking presents tonight (annoyingly forgot to take a photo of ds2’s before I wrapped it) while drinking wine and watching Christmas films

I wrapped all the stocking presents tonight (annoyingly forgot to take a photo of ds2’s before I wrapped it) while drinking wine and watching Christmas films

Yeah she's fine. Was a bit off all day but still managed to play and run about like crazy (which is probably what made her get sick) but 10 minutes later she was up and playing again so hopefully it was just a one off!

Do you wrap everything that goes in stockings? I've never wrapped anything but I think I might wrap some of it this year. Still not sure though!

I’m in birthday mode at the moment as DD1 turns 6 tomorrow but me and the kids watched miracle on 34th street on TV earlier :)

Today was dds first ever christmas show. I went in expecting her to run off crying, because she hates people looking at her. She did super not a single tear from her. Me on the otherhand, a few tears might have escaped. Then i went in to work and sang the songs from dds play with some of the reception kids, it was a joint, nursery reception show. Ds had his christmas party today, so i made christmas sandwiches for the party, and made a few extra for his lunchbox, which he proudly showed everyone in the lunch hall. A trip to the dentist, which happens at christmas every year, and now wrapping gifts. There are so many.

yesterday we made reindeer dust (porridge oats and cut up raisins) and the girls decorated labels and tied ribbons to their bags. Paige wrapped her presents to give to her closest friends (she is giving them a tube of sweets and a body spray each)
Today it was Paiges xmas party at school. Hannah has been sick tonight so never got anything done. really really hoping she is okay to do her nativity on Wednesday. I'll be gutted if she misses it!

Hope she feels better quickly

Yeah she's fine. Was a bit off all day but still managed to play and run about like crazy (which is probably what made her get sick) but 10 minutes later she was up and playing again so hopefully it was just a one off!

Do you wrap everything that goes in stockings? I've never wrapped anything but I think I might wrap some of it this year. Still not sure though!

Oh bless her, hopefully she’ll make the nativity though.

I wrap everything for their stocking except the chocolate coins and chocolate Father Christmas, my Mum used to with ours so I guess I got it from her. I like wrapping them now as I use my choice of coordinated paper on their presents under the tree but their stockings are wrapped in more tacky type paper which they love

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->