• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Christmassy things have you done today?

Last day of school today for Holly before Christmas. She wore a Christmas dress and tinsel in her hair :xmas6:

We are going for Christmas dinner with the girls are their school, they allow parents to go too. They are also wearing Christmas jumpers and leggings and reindeer headbands :) very festive today!

Yesterday i made a start to wrapping DDs presents. This morning DD wrote the gift tags (ie she wrote her name so i had to go behind her and write the name of the person they were actually for :haha:) and she drew a xams picture for everyone getting a present.

Will probably watch the snowman later on today.

Watched my baby boy singing in his nativity play. Didn't even try not to cry haha :cloud9:

Was my dd1s school show this morning,but... she was up during the night vomiting and a few times this morning so she had to miss it (she did one yesterday afternoon but I never went to watch it as Ibhad a ticket for today!) so gutted I've not been able to see her. Day in the house for us all, ugh!

Aww poor thing, I hope she's feeling better soon :hugs:

Was my dd1s school show this morning,but... she was up during the night vomiting and a few times this morning so she had to miss it (she did one yesterday afternoon but I never went to watch it as Ibhad a ticket for today!) so gutted I've not been able to see her. Day in the house for us all, ugh!

Oh no. Poor you and her.
My youngest was up all night and today vomiting. I hope her sister doesn't catch it as her nativity is Monday afternoon and she has practiced so so hard.

Received a lovely Christmas card from Holly that she made at school :cloud9:

Christmas dinner was lovely with the kids, the school did amazing to serve so many people! We are now snuggled watching happy feet with DD1 and DD3, DD2 has gone to a nativity with Nana and Peepa (my mum and dad).

Bought two more presents. I keep thinking I'm done!

Wrapped more presents for family, also got to go and get a few more bits for my sister.

This morning we did a Christmas themed trail thing in our local park. You had to follow the map and look for clues.

This afternoon I've organised some more presents and cards

Took the kids to asda to buy baking things. Spent over £100. Nearly cried. Never again. Never. But then came home and spent the day making a gingerbread house, and hot chocolate sticks. The hot chocolate sticks failed again. Different recpie. Kids had a great time because they look like little poos, they thout it was hillarious. Just bought, myself a presnt from OH, and OH one from me. Once the kids are in bed, i. Going to wrap presents. Hopfully i can get more than 5 done tonight.

The girls helped my mum and dad do the Christmas food shop (not sure if that was brave or stupid :haha: ) they also helped decorate their tree and put up lights.

We took the kids to a drive-through light show. It was lovely.

Completely forgot, yesterday, on the way home we saw a santa parade. A bunch of people dressed as santa walking down the side of the road, following a truck with a sleigh on the back with mr and mrs clause in. They waved to the kids, we drove round again and the kids were made up because santa looked in our car and waved directly at them.
Today we finished ofd our gingerbread house, made peppermint and white chocolate fudge and unicorn fudge. I also bought the lamb for christmas dinner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->