What Christmassy things have you done today?

making a Christmasy dress for the oldest and a matching shirt for the youngest (G/B). :)

We watched Home Alone 2 now too. It's been a sick day here so lots of movies.

I wrapped some gifts we had got for other children in the family.

Put DD2's Christmas tree up in her room. She's poorly so thought me and DD1 would cheer her up :)

Yesterday we made gingerbread stars for my daughters Christmas project at school.

Yesterday I started wrapping presents (OMG so many :wacko:) and DD & DS made some Christmas decorations.

We’ve put out Christmas stuff up at nursery- kids have made cards and paper plate trees :cloud9: this morning we’ve made mince pies!!

DD's aunt ordered her some tickets for a Sleeping Beauty pantomime :D

Listened to the Christmas CD in the car, alone. No kids to keep telling me to put frosty back on!

Went out Christmas shopping with the MIL all day (nearest town is 200km away) and bought the kids their own little tree and decs for their room and they decorated it once I got home :)

My dad took me Christmas shopping for the boys. Got some clothes for them and went in Asda for all of my Christmas chocolate tubs, selection boxes etc. Also got some meat and whisky and a new dinner plate set. Came to £144 in Asda and my dad insisted on paying for that too, bless him :cloud9:

My dad took me Christmas shopping for the boys. Got some clothes for them and went in Asda for all of my Christmas chocolate tubs, selection boxes etc. Also got some meat and whisky and a new dinner plate set. Came to £144 in Asda and my dad insisted on paying for that too, bless him :cloud9:

Ah I need this to happen to me! 😍

Read the Jolly Christmas Postman with Holly :xmas6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"