What Christmassy things have you done today?

My dad took me Christmas shopping for the boys. Got some clothes for them and went in Asda for all of my Christmas chocolate tubs, selection boxes etc. Also got some meat and whisky and a new dinner plate set. Came to £144 in Asda and my dad insisted on paying for that too, bless him :cloud9:

You lucky thing x

Got all of harveys stuff wrapped today so thats all the presents wrapped i watched home alone 2 which u have never actually seen! And also watched bad santa which i dont think id seen either

New storage bought before all the new stuff arrives :)
New storage is becoming one of my traditions every Christmas ha ha...clearly means they get to much

Had a big clear out to make space for Christmas presents :xmas6:

Did a bit of wrapping whilst listening to Michael Buble’s Christmas cd and ate my first mince pie of the year!

made a christmas playlist and listened to it with my girls dancing around the lounge :)

Saw santa with my oldest. We also popped into sainburys cafe for a mince pie they have free from milk ones he could have so he was chuffed he LOVES mince pies.

Attachments

• 20171125_141748.jpg
    20171125_141748.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 2
Aww that's so sweet
Glad he was able to enjoy a mince pie :)

It snowed here this am, which we all thought was great because we went to see the olaf mini movie at the cinima followed by frozen. Tbf it snowed for about 10 minutes and barely enough to call it snow. But kids loved it. Then we took the kids to see santa. Which was lovely.

It hailstoned really badly here last night the whole ground and rooftops were covered white . I told the girls it was snowing much to their excitement !

We made gingerbread Christmas trees today !

It's hailstoned bad here too today - we got caught in it at the park! :xmas22:

I've been putting up the Christmas tree. So far I've got the tree up, lights on and the top done, and now I'm sitting in the recliner trying to get up the energy to decorate. Hard to really get in the spirit as it's 70 degrees out and sunny. I told my 4 year old she could decorate it and she didn't want to either! Weird! Maybe I'll wait til tonight, put on some Christmas music and get it done.

Put up our Christmas tree....although will probably re -do it tomorrow :)

We went to the garden centre. I love a garden centre at Christmas. So many gorgeous decorations!
Also booked Santa visit at the steam railway for next Saturday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->