What Christmassy things have you done today?

Yesterday we put up the outside Christmas lights while the kids played in the snow and then we came in for glögi (mulled wine), DH had a Christmas beer and we all had a mini Yule log. :)

Bought my secret santa present and bought some rolls of wrapping paper :xmas10:

This weekend we put up our Christmas Decorations :happydance: watched The Grinch, and made some Christmas decorations.

Went xmas shopping and had a look round the xmas market in newcastle

I brought all our Christmas cards today all with ds3 sat in a pushchair and not complaining which was biggest achievement in a long time!!

Ordered my Christmas cards with my avatar picture on (the childrens foot prints made into penguins)

Got some labels to stick onto gifts to say who they are to and from.

Yesterday I put my mum's Christmas tree up and put my fairy lights on the stair banister. Today I bought some wrapping paper up to wrap some Christmas dvd's where the kids can choose one one in a while during December, going to wrap some while the kids are sleeping I think

Made a start 9n wrapping books for the book advent calendar. Was aiming for 48 to be done tonight.... i managed 16.

Did nearly all my wrapping! The only stuff I have left to wrap is stuff I haven't bought yet, and stuff that's getting wrapped together with things I haven't bought yet (if that makes sense!) :haha:
I feel so effing organised. To be honest though it was a mission doing it with my bump so I think I was right not to leave it any longer!

Threw my back out rearranging the living room to make room for the tree. :haha:

We’re gonna watch Arthur Christmas this afternoon after DDs nap. Had two wisdom teeth out and it’s sore and DH had to pop to work so perfect excuse for a Christmas film afternoon! (It’s also -18 degrees Celsius outside so the kids don’t want to go out in that today!)

We’re gonna watch Arthur Christmas this afternoon after DDs nap. Had two wisdom teeth out and it’s sore and DH had to pop to work so perfect excuse for a Christmas film afternoon! (It’s also -18 degrees Celsius outside so the kids don’t want to go out in that today!)
Bloody hell, where do you live?!

Sorted out my stash ready for wrapping in December :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->