What contraception are you using whilst WTT?

Contraception? My 11 month old daughter, she has this radar that if my and hubby get romantic she starts crying (she is in the other room, i think she sees through walls!)

Pull out and pray! Haha!
To be honest I have fallen pregnant on birth control before anyway so we don't see the point. We have sex maybe 4 times a week (usually more) and it works for us.
I am waiting on my cycles to regulate as there was a short period when I really couldn't get pregnant so I went on depo. When I am back to a regular cycle we will only pull out during fertile times. I bought a persona monitor to track this (currently my cycles are only 14 days!!)

:shock:

Good for you! I'm lucky to have it two times a month:haha:

Same here! :haha:

IUD was removed Friday, so we are onto the pull out method until April.

Hey everyone, I'm a new member here but having been browsing the forums for a while now. I am 25 years old and I'm planning to start TTC for baby #1 in May 2014. I'm not married but have been with my boyfriend for over 7 years.

I'm currently on the mini pill and I really don't like the side affects I am getting from being on it. I have been planning to finish my pill at the end of January so that I can spend a few months before TTC to get used to tracking my cycles. However I don't know what I should do about contraception during that time, and if it wasn't for that I would just come off the pill right now instead of waiting to the end of January. The obvious solution would be condoms but my partner doesn't like using them. I was thinking about tracking my cycles right away so I know what time of the month is not safe to have unprotected sex but at the moment I have no idea what my cycles will be like. I was thinking I could use the diaphragm in combination with NFP. Has anyone used a diaphragm before? If so, what are your experiences?

I'm interested to know, what is your method of contraception whilst WTT?

Hi Blondie... I got off my birth control pill in August and my husband and I have been only using the withdrawal method. I don't track ovulation or anything. We are going to WTT until next year but if it happens, it happens! I've read it's a pretty good method, especially if you're tracking but definitely not a for sure thing :winkwink: Congrats that you only have a few months left!

Microgynon, the one with the 7 day break.... I've been on it for around 5 years on and off when I tried out the implant.

We are just using condoms. I had the pill in college and gained tons of weight on it. I really don't believe in contraceptives that change the body.

I used to have the mirena after my son was born until he was 1.5 as I just wanted a clean break and I don't seem to be able to find any contraception that suits me!
We're using the withdrawal method which so far is working. We've already said if it fails and we fall pregnant then that's ok. If it happens, it happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->