what could this be? sudden punching feeling.

sandrass

Beautiful daughter Alessa
Reaction score
last night I was in a movie theater and I yawned. while I yawned I got this feeling by my belly button that felt like someone punched me sort of. It kind of hurt, but not that much. what could this be?

Could it have been baby moving? I'm not feeling regular full on movements but I do get the occasional sudden movement which feels sorta like this...? xxx

Do you mean being punched from the inside?? or punched as in winded from the outside??

I feel like im being punched from the inside by little person so it must be the baby kicking!! Very very strange when you've never felt it before is'nt it!!!!

it feels like a punch from the inside. I just didnt think I would feel something so strong so early... and that high up? all my bubbly movement that I've felt is lower. hm

my baby seems to punch me alot lol specially when it doesnt like the way im sitting or laying

if i try to sit up straight away without rolling to my side first baby will 'punch' me quite firmly around my belly button. feels very weird cuz its SO distinct lol

Take it from someone getting physically abused as I type, it is baby kicking. I can see him kicking now, but couldn't a week ago even though it was the same feeling. You're fine. :)

yes its definatly the baby.great feeling isn't it.congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->