What could this be?

lilme83

Reaction score
Hi all

im desperate for some info (search engines are no use) for the last few weeks i have been getting really sharp pain in my ovaries (or at lease i think its the ovaries) it only last for about 2/5 seconds but its so painful.
I have had an ultra sound done in Feb 06 and pcos was ruled out and all tests came back clear.

I thought it might be pg related but tested a couple of days ago and it was neg (on cycle day 67 now??!)

To be honest i realy dont know what to think or do, do you think i should go to see the dr?

Thanks in advance and babydust to you all :dust:

yeah, i would head to the doctors, they might be able to move the scan forward if you symptoms have changed and get you seen earlier...bxox :hugs:

I used to get this when i was younger and it has come back a couple of times. My GP said it was just related to period pains. :? maybe you should check with yours? let me know what they say!!

Hun sorry no advice other than i agree with the girls get yourself to the docs.
good luck.
cc

Thanks for your replies girls.

I tried to make an appt for yesterday, but the earliest they have is tuesday afternoon.

This might sound silly, im still getting the pain, (now for the silly part) it feels like my ovaries are swollen and im getting pressure feeling in that area?!?!?!?

again thanx for the replies and babydust to all xx

Awww hunny :hugs: Let us know how you are Tuesday won't you? :hugs:

Hi all

Well i went to drs this afernoon and told her about the ''ovary'' pain i was getting, she examined me and said she cant feel any swelling?? (obviously) she then checked through all my recent test results and said everything was ok, to be honest i dont think she actually knew what i was talking about, but when she checked the computer my gyny had put a note saying if im still finding it hard to conceive i have to be sent straight back to her when i want to (the gyny) for further tests ect

so i suppose in a way its kinda good news?!?

again thanks for all you replies and good luck to you all

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXlove ClaireXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back