what could this mean?

M

Mumoftwo0212

4 dpo, never had this before apart from when I was pregnant with my youngest
IMG_20140505_134706.jpg

It could be but 4dpo is early I've just got what I think is a bfp and I'm getting lots of thick clear cm I would check for infection just to rule it out

I know I've not got an infection hun as I know all the common signs for that. Everything relates to pregnancy but get bfns

4dpo is way to early for a bfp I got my first darkish positive today and I'm due af in 3 days image.jpg u can see one of the tests is so faint u can't see it on here

Do you think i could be then? Congrats on the bfp :)

At 4dpo, if you *are* pregnant this cycle, baby still would not have had time to implant; therefore you would not have any HCG in your body.. so no pregnancy symptoms just yet.

I'm not saying you aren't pregnant.. just that I highly doubt it's a *pregnancy* symptom this early on.

It is possible by all means this month I only did the deed once as we where not trying

I was getting all the symptoms before I stopped the pill though :s

MissyX90 what were your symptoms to make you test? If you look in the two week wait forum Ihave posted other pics in there. The vveins are more visible on boobs. I've put on 2lbs in a week as well

No symptoms I tested for a joke as my husband and me watched a movie about a sperm donor and he said that could be u with 500 kids lol and I had like 50 pregnancy tests so took one for a laugh

Haha that's one way to do it. I'm hoping I am as its my last chance to have a baby. I cannot give birth naturally and have to have c-sections. Well I've already had 2 and they can only do 3 :(

Hiya just to update...
Now getting a horrible nasty metallic taste in my mouth!
Can't stand the smell of fishcakes (I love the things)
Had to sit down before I fell down earlier
Seem to have a lot more saliva too

Only 5 dpo but tests are still negative :(

Hiya just to update...
Now getting a horrible nasty metallic taste in my mouth!
Can't stand the smell of fishcakes (I love the things)
Had to sit down before I fell down earlier
Seem to have a lot more saliva too

Only 5 dpo but tests are still negative :(

It's way to early for a test u need to wait it out until lat least 10 dpo for even a faint positive

I don't think you will have any symptoms this early that can indicate pregnancy not being mean but I spent 2 years symptom spotting like you and driving my self crazy the month I gave up I fell preg .. Not even 1 symptom

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->