What could you have really done with on holiday that you forgot to pack?

You want to make sure you take your pram and bottles, milk food etc...:haha:

You may think 'well of course, how could i forget that!'.............but i forgot it when we went away!! :blush: :dohh:

travel cot and a bath sheet or blanket to go in the bottom of it to help pad out the mattress :thumbup:

For LO; medical supplies. I don't mean bandages, I mean a thermometer, Calpol, teething stuff etc. The amount of times we've gone awa and I've had to buy things all over again :dohh:

I love this thread, we're going away to a caravan in Devon next month so I'm blatantly just stealing all these ideas for myself! :thumbup: :rofl:

You want to make sure you take your pram and bottles, milk food etc...:haha:

You may think 'well of course, how could i forget that!'.............but i forgot it when we went away!! :blush: :dohh:

Yep they're on my list, thank you x

travel cot and a bath sheet or blanket to go in the bottom of it to help pad out the mattress :thumbup:

On my list too, we bought a 4" thick mattress for the travel cot, with sheets. She's never been in it though. Really hope she's ok sleeping in it!

For LO; medical supplies. I don't mean bandages, I mean a thermometer, Calpol, teething stuff etc. The amount of times we've gone awa and I've had to buy things all over again :dohh:

Got that on there too. Thank you x

My pre pregnancy body and George Clooney were the two things I could really have done with :D

I love this thread, we're going away to a caravan in Devon next month so I'm blatantly just stealing all these ideas for myself! :thumbup: :rofl:

Oooh where are you going? We're off to Ruda caravan park in Croyde Bay, north Devon. :)

My list is so long we may have to take both cars!

On my list too, we bought a 4" thick mattress for the travel cot, with sheets. She's never been in it though. Really hope she's ok sleeping in it!

I'd get your LO to sleep in it for the week before you go so it doesn't phase her. Worked a treat with my little monkey :)

Oooh where are you going? We're off to Ruda caravan park in Croyde Bay, north Devon. :)

Ooh, I've been there. Lovely place, my aunt lives up the road too! We're off to Dorset for a week tomorrow so have been reading this thread in case I forgot anything, so far I've got everything except fairy liquid. Not doing too bad. Although hubby went and bought a roof box earlier when he saw how much I've packed!!! :haha:

I always forget my camera, gotta get those seaside pics of LO! Have fun.

Steriliser..
I bought nappies and wipes when i was there to save room in the car.
Rain covers for pushchair
X

Ooh, I've been there. Lovely place, my aunt lives up the road too! We're off to Dorset for a week tomorrow so have been reading this thread in case I forgot anything, so far I've got everything except fairy liquid. Not doing too bad. Although hubby went and bought a roof box earlier when he saw how much I've packed!!! :haha:

I always forget my camera, gotta get those seaside pics of LO! Have fun.

A roofbox! Now there's an idea! :)

Steriliser..
I bought nappies and wipes when i was there to save room in the car.
Rain covers for pushchair
X

Went to boots today and bought some of those steriliser bags :). Thanks! X

We're going to Ladram bay in South Devon :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"