• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What Date Did You Get Your BFP?

jennifer89

Reaction score
Just Curious How Many Days PO Everyone got There BFP? :]

my 1st was 11dpo but i had a mmc at 11weeks then this time i got bfp at 14dpo but it was so dark so im sure if id tested a few days earlier it would have shown up.

got mine at 7 dpo but thats unusual i think must have implanted early cus it was really strong for 7dpo

I got mine with a CB digi at 12dpo. I was testing way before that with ICs and kept getting very faint lines, but they were probably evaps anyway. Then I just got fed up with trying to analyse lines that probably weren't there and was more than shocked when I got my BFP x

Someone told me I was 10 dpo? but not sure how I would know for sure because I don't temp. Pos opk was cd 17&18 and didnt test hpt until cd28 and it was pretty obvious so don't know when it would have 1st shown up if I would have been testing.

I waited until 15 dpo... it was nice and dark and I didn't have any bfn's before it that cycle. Best way to get a bfp in my opinion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"