what days did u dtd to get ur BFP!?

we just made sure to not miss a day mid cycle! it worked on the 3rd cycle, got bfp at 15dpo.

We just dtd every other day from cd 8 to cd 20 - I didn't use OPKs or temp so I had no idea when I actually ovulated. Worked though :thumbup:. X

We bd on the Sunday and didn't o till the Thursday, was certain we were out so was very shocked when my af didn't show up and I got my bfp the next day

want to subscribe to this will get to knw the bd plan for all achievers!!

I usually have a 28 day cycle, but I think I ovulated late this time (or maybe I do normally? I only got the chance to actually chart one cycle before something stuck!). I waited not so patiently until 15 DPO/ CD33 to take the test and got my bfp :)

I got really lucky, I wasn't trying, we had decided to take a break and weren't even doing it for a baby, we were just having some fun.

My last period was June 8th, and funnily enough we only had sex one day last month (poor OH!) which happened to be June 22nd... So I hit ovulation right on the nose so to speak.

It's crazy because I did the exact same thing for who knows how many cycles, at least 24, and had never seen a BFP.

Well I was activly using opk and ff to chart opk result and BD days as well as pulling out to avoid pregnancy (we always knew it may fail but figured if it happened so be it) anyway about 7 days before I was due to get a pos opk (I have very reg cycles) we dtd and I let him do his thing as figured it was safeish around that time lol....Let's say 7 days later my opk was pos and his men managed to hang about and wait lol...I know for sure it was that time as we never done it again til few days before af was due as he was away....I always thought the sperm living 7-10 days was a bit far fetched...im now living proof of it Haha xx

We inseminated on CD9 and CD10. We thought it was going to be outside our fertile window (which according to Ovia, it was!) but we were literally leaving for vacation on CD11, so we had our fronor come down anyways. We got a surprise positive OPK on CD12. No temping, so could have ovulated as soon as 12 hours after positive, or two-three days after lol. All I know is it worked, and I'm SO glad we went through with it because we almost skipped this cycle. 26-27 day cycles.

I O'd on CD 17 of a 28/29 day cycle. We DTD on cd 14, 15, and 17

I followed a calendar lay out.
Used opk from CD 8
Used preseed every time
BD CDs 6, 7, 9, 13,14,15,16.
My opk got a flashing face 14 and solid face for 15 and 16.
Got my BFP on CD 29 (or 14dpo)

I started having lots of CM till We BDed CD 26 and I thought I was out cuz there was no CM at all the day after BD the next morning I woke up with bad AF like cramping and found TONs of CM with morning pee. It has stayed since.

Hi I usually ov on cd12 of 26 day cycle. We used cbfm and dtd every high and peak so cd 9 10 11 12 13 and 14. Can't remember about cd8! We used preseed every time too. Bfp 12 dpo (didn't test before that but likely to have been positive as a good line on 12dpo).

This time: OV -3 and OV -1 (so CD 10, 12 - OV'd on CD13)

First time: OV -2, OV -1, OV and OV +1 (so CD 12, 13, 14, 15 - OV'd on CD14)

I used OPKs and temped both times.

GOOD LUCK!!

CD 14 & 15. O'd on CD 15.

Every other [unsuccessful] cycle we DTD no less than 6 times.

With my daughter, we BD once 4 days before ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->