what did you do today that was Christmassy?

Last night we went to the local shopping centre and saw all the Christmas lights and explored John Lewis's Christmas department! It was lovely, Micah kept shouting "wow there's Christmas EVERYWHERE!"

Here he is arranging a nativity scene on the shop floor, apparently the angel is bringing baby Jesus a moustache!:haha:
https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g304/Melon1687/IMG_20151112_201115_zpslr7utaxq.jpg

How sweet!

Made a proper start on my wrapping. Penguin themed wrapping for my four little ones and a few adults ones wrapped in blue. Starting to wrap some of my brothers presents now as he hates wrapping.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 7
Put Christmas music. 6 weeks today and it will be Christmas Day :wohoo:

Lovely paper, mind you I love anything with penguins on since Ds2 fell in love with penguins as a toddler
And I can't believe how close it is now. I just started on dh presents.

Pulled DS on his sledge when we took the dog for his walk, now it is snowing again and we just baked Finnish gingerbread (pipari) whilst listening to Christmas music. Also watched home alone as DS napped! Feeling rather Christmassy today. :)

This morning over breakfast Lucas and I gossiped about who of his friends would be on the naughty/nice list :haha:
Then we listened to Christmas music :D

Ate a mince pie and bought some Christmas coasters.

Watched a bit of Christmas 24 while Alex was in school. Then we went into town for tea, bought some Christmas cards, still got a few to get. We went looking for Christmas trees and bought Alex's Christmas jumper.

Singing Christmas songs. DS started it this morning, on the walk to school. Then I joined in, OH looked embarrassed and iv been singing them all day to DD. Who has started humming along.

Went Christmas decoration shopping with the girls and picked up a few gifts as well. A bunch of people in the shop were also buying Christmas things so I finally don't feel so crazy. :D

So excited were off to a Christmas market today and my DS is seeing Santa 😆

We drew all our secret santa names yesterday. I drew the last name out and got myself! As we had organised it I took them round to everyone else then did ours when we got home so ended up having to swap with dh so I know he is my secret santa.
One of my boys got dh and I got Ds1!! We decided we will help 2 of the boys each get their presents so dh is helping the other 2. I guess as we make up half the people participating (12 family members and there's 6 of us) so I guess it was inevitable that we'd end up with a couple of us getting each other lol

I'm watching my favourite Christmas movie, miracle on 34th street

Bought a new Santa hat and I'm listening to Christmas music :)

Been playing with Christmas lights with Orion <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 7
Currently watching Home Alone 2- just come onto UK Netflix with 1 and 3. This is my favourite though because it's set in New York. Went to the charity shops earlier to look for board games for Xmas Day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->