what did you do today that was Christmassy?

Well my plans went out of the window when Jacob decided to have a mega strop :dohh: he wouldn't even go to the park with me!
Watched Santa paws & did online Christmas shopping instead :)

Ordered some christmas craft sets for the boys to do through December.

We didn't watch Elf, they watched nanny mcphee instead. I may convince dh to watch Elf with me later if I can get ds4 to sleep early enough. Dh allowed him to nap while I was in the bath at 4pm!

I made some salt dough decorations with my DD also watched Mickeys Once Upon A Christmas! !.

We had turkey for dinner! Wasn't quite Christmas dinner (no roast potatoes or pigs in blankets) but it was gooood! We have a turkey breast joint, and I had been wondering if I would be able to cook it in the slow cooker to free up space in my tiny oven. Worked a treat, and really easy to do, will also mean less time in the kitchen Christmas morning, which is always good. Got me in a Christmassy mood, so I have been browsing Christmas stuff on Pinterest while hubby is watching an appalling film which i think is called pacific rim.

I'm sat in Costa with a library book called Christmas at Rosie Hopkins sweet shop and drinking a gingerbread latte! Bliss ��

Plugged in the living room lights (all around the ceiling)
Kids love it.

We need to get some photos on here once trees and decs start going up!! X

I'll take a pic of my clock from my mum (early Christmas gift) and the lights :)

Lights go all around living room

https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a569/nesredep/B4B60129-3B53-41D4-8D5C-E6D82E0250A2_zpsafdoe9ve.jpg

Clock I LOVE from mum!

https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a569/nesredep/AA0145CA-4B82-4C8D-B066-AD10095E4C83_zpsgkduo3kr.jpg

I had an Amazon delivery, an eBay delivery and my sports direct delivery. Sports direct one was really badly torn. It was in that thick plastic parcel bag stuff and was Skateboards and helmets and pads. There was a small hole at the bottom then a massive one at the top that both Skateboards were sticking out of. Thankfully it was all there as I was panicking when I saw the bag

Oh I'd panic too!

Thanks :) I'm getting there. Just doesn't feel like Christmas here... so strange!

Eve - love the lights and the clock!!

I've been really Christmassy today! Listened to Christmas songs, got some bits for my dd's Xmas eve box and put the tree up on my bnb signature!!!

Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock!!!

I finished ordering the last of my online Christmas shopping! Nothing else is going on my credit card now and the rest of my presents are going to be shop brought paying cash. I love Christmas shopping so can't wait

I'm sitting with Christmas music on reading this entire thread lol. I've done loads of Christmassy stuff so far. But today we get the keys for our new house - our very first own house, which we will be in by Christmas :happydance: xx

I'm sitting with Christmas music on reading this entire thread lol. I've done loads of Christmassy stuff so far. But today we get the keys for our new house - our very first own house, which we will be in by Christmas :happydance: xx

Aww, that's lovely. How exciting for you, you're going to have a brilliant Christmas :xmas16:

Sent OH to pick up a Christmas Costa hot chocolate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->