what did you do today that was Christmassy?

Last night I bought some Christmas pyjamas for my mum, and some furry winter boots for myself :D

I'm buying the last of lo's Christmas presents today :xmas12:

Just ordered some Winter Spice tea from Twinings :) Can't wait til I can have a cup in my Santa mug!

Today I put my music on shuffle and didn't change over when christmas songs came on :haha:

Smelt all the Christmas yankee's in Clinton's and looked at Christmas decs in M&S

OH bought me a Yankee Candle advent calendar! So excited! I'm not allowed chocolate as cow's milk seems to aggravate LO's reflux so I'm really excited I won't be missing out.

Also super happy it was finally hat, coat, scarf and boot weather today! :happydance:

Attachments

• 12177885_10156227285165541_1900282337_n.jpg
    12177885_10156227285165541_1900282337_n.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 4
I baught this for my little girl,https://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie...g-infant/p-3944/leapfrog-read-with-me-scout-/

She really wants it, she has the older version in purple & she loves him, sleeps with him every night & ever since she saw this one she's been asking for him, can't wait to see her face Christmas morning when she opens it !!:happydance:

I watched Mickeys Twice Upon A Christmas with my DD !!

Today I'm being poorly. I don't normally get ill until December so I feel quite Christmasy.

Looked online for some gift ideas :)

Ordered Christmas jumper for poppy and Christmas top and tights for Heidi from sainsburys Tu.

Re priced 100's and 100's of decorations at work. Safe to say I'm not feeling festive in a good way!

Dh work had been confirmed. End of November at one place, then continue right through winter at the other, with him able to take whatever time he wants off in December. I've said I definitely want him home while the kids are off school.

That's great motherofboys!

Today I'm being poorly. I don't normally get ill until December so I feel quite Christmasy.

This made me chuckle! Sorry you are feeling poorly tho, get well soon x

November 1st & Christmas with the Kranks with Halloween treat breakfast! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back