what did you do today that was Christmassy?

We've listened to some Xmas songs on the blissmas to channel and then watched home alone on DVD. The sun is shining though and it's quite warm but still felt really Christmassy

I'm watching the Nutcracker on movie mix. I love how awful the films are on here. I'm very much looking forward to watching the 12 Dogs of Christmas 2, which is on next. So good they made it twice :xmas13:

Nothing too Christmasy yet but i am hoping my hubby and the kids let me watch a movie or two on the Hallmark channel later, i love those cheesy Christmas movies :)

Will go over the Christmas list with hubby tonight too!!

Bought more christmas bath bombs!

Went to tesco to see if they had replaced the halloween aisle with Christmas stuff. Came home sad because it hasn't :(

Christmas 24!!! And planning the big family dinner for the 19th Dec

I've wrapped all the presents I have so far and ive ordered some more

Bought the boys a reindeer cup with straw each for their Xmas eve boxes from b&m :)

Been listening to Christmas music. Might watch a Christmas movie later :)

We went to John Lewis to look at the Christmas decorations. I bought a colour changing Christmas tree https://www.johnlewis.com/john-lewi...multi/p1351230?navAction=jump#tabinfo-ratings

We went to John Lewis to look at the Christmas decorations. I bought a colour changing Christmas tree https://www.johnlewis.com/john-lewi...multi/p1351230?navAction=jump#tabinfo-ratings

Pretty!

Watching Home Alone with K :)

The closest thing to Christmas I've done today is take the Halloween decs down :haha:

I've had Christmas 24 on most of the day. They had santa claus the movie on earlier! I also ate a mince pie

I ordered some Christmas window clings today.

Hubby is usually a bit of a grinch, and insists Christmas celebrations shouldn't start until at least December. However, today he asked if I knew where the Christmas DVDs were, as he had looked for them and was worried he had taken them to his parents' garage for storage, along with a liad of other stuff we are storing there until we move. He hadn't - they are in a box in my wardrobe. I'm taking that as the green light to start watching them!

I'm going into town with oh and DD today to pick up the advent calendars. Hoping boots has them in. Might sneak a few decorations into my basket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->