what did you do today that was Christmassy?

Ate some sweets for breakfast :xmas13:

They were out in our local grocery store on Halloween... I was tempted to get one for K and J but decided to wait.

I've seen them a few times while out and about but kept thinking I'll leave it till closer, now I'm thinking if I don't get them soon I'll miss out

Boots didn't have them in. I was after the play doh forespecially for the kids and Yankee for myself. But managed to pick up lots of Christmas bits and bobs and some books for the book advent.

I think I'll pick some up this weekend when I go shopping. I don't want to miss out and not get the ones I want.

Created our Xmas item section on the works website woo hoo!

our father christmas wine bottle covers arrived today :dance::haha:

So far today iv got out all the Christmas bedding and jumpers and pj's. We bought some little nibbles but ate most of them because dd was desperate to open the pack. Tonight I'll be working on cross stocked tree decorations for ds teacher. My nans family tree has just arrived so I had a quick peek at that.

Using my twisted peppermint body lotion :)

I just finished drinking some hot cocoa. :) I finally decided on a dress to wear for Christmas Eve too, it's a sparkly red thing that I absolutely love.

Ooh Kateandlucas I love that!! Its very Christmassy!! Hmmm, you've got me thinking I need to find something to wear now! x

Ooh I forgot I bought Lucas this Christmas bedding today too :blush: I can't wait for him to see it!
And when I got home from work OH had bought me a Yankee advent calendar :happydance: It's a good day!

Ooh I forgot I bought Lucas this Christmas bedding today too :blush: I can't wait for him to see it!
And when I got home from work OH had bought me a Yankee advent calendar :happydance: It's a good day!

I've bought that bedding. I think I got it for Ds3. I got 4 different ones and have had 3 arrive so far

I bought Hula Hoops Stars!!!! WAHOOOOO lol

Toot toot train set has arrivied this morning. Need to finalise my list now so I know what I still need to get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->