what did you do today that was Christmassy?

Christmas shopping and Orion and me received this as a surprise in the post

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 11
That's beautiful.
I've watched more Christmas movies, bought some more presents and re-drafted my lists, including working out which presents were from us and which were from santa

Lit loads of tea lights over the fireplace, as well as a Berry Trifle candle which smells so wintery and gorgeous. Then snuggled up watching The Snowman and Father Christmas with the kiddos.

Screen Shot 2015-11-06 at 22.29.44.png

Watched mickeys christmas with DS then had a few hours writing christmas cards and wrapping gifts once he went to bed 👍

I discovered that the local radio station has started playing their Christmas music all day! I listened to it with the girls on the way home in the car. :)

Bought mysrlf and the girls' advent calendars today. Wasnt planning on it but dd1 asked if we could get them when we went into the co-op so I thought "why not?!"
Also, two small packages came today, not opened them as it was the girls dad that ordered them, but it is for their christmas

Went to a local nursery that had a Christmas open house today. They had a scavenger hunt that ended with you getting a free personalized ornament. Daughter made a craft and sat in Santa's lap. Mrs. Claus was there as well and dd asked why she didn't get to sit in her lap too LOL Bought a thymes frasier fir reed diffuser and my house now smells like a real christmas tree :)

Bought onesies for K and OH, bought Christmas gifts for my aunt and father, bought Christmas lights and some sweets... yeah, I spent a good chunk of change today ;) :haha:

Feeling so unorganised, so I'm going to rewrite lists later and order some more presents! The problem is I'm always at work when the post comes so my poor neighbour takes them in.. She must be getting sick of them by now!

Also going I take LO to the park and into town for a Christmassy drink :) hope it's cold outside, disgustingly mild November so far!

I just nipped up the shop for milk and it looks horrible so I put on a coat and was far too hot, even with it undone!
Ds3 is sat on YouTube listening to lurks donkey over and over again and we've started calling each other 'cotton headed ninny muggings' again lol

Cotton headed ninny muggins! :haha:

I've got a rotten cold so we're spending the day indoors today - hot chocolate and Christmas films :D
Also just did my food shop and ordered Lucas's advent calendar and a selection box to put away.

I'm jealous of everyone watching Christmas movies, I need to do this too but we don't have any, an we don't have sky. What Christmas movies are good for families with a 3 year old daughter? Ill order some DVDs!! X

Netflix and youtube even :)

We've just bought a new free view box with built in wifi so if there are any on YouTube that's perfect!

Had a big roast pork and crackling, just been to church and now curled up on the sofa while dd naps, cup of tea, mini Yule log and defending Santa Claus on tv!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->