What did your elf do today?

I've left it to DH to sort out ha ha

They're hanging from the lights downstairs. DH moaning they need better arms :-D

Tonight they will bring a Christmas Eve bag. Do they leave tonight or tomorrow night :-D

Last edited:
I was going to get mine to leave the Christmas Eve bag but then remembered the Christmas Eve stuff is usually "from us" so might steal the shoe train idea and get him to leave a note saying he's going home with Santa when he delivers the presents but had a really nice time and hopes he'll get assigned to this house again next year :haha:

I used the making popcorn idea ! The girls loved it !! Tonight mine are going to leave new Pjs to wear tomorrow night ! Cannot believe it’s Christmas Eve tomorrow !!

My elves usually stay for a few days after Xmas to make sure they like their toys and then they go back to report to Santa but no magic gets done !

Hmmm.DD1 is starting to remember. She said last year she got a sleeping potion (strawberry milk) which I completely forgot about.

I think we may get them to bring our Christmas Eve bag and say they have to go back and help santa prepare. That way I don't have to worry about moving them Christmas Eve when I may be a bit tipsy :-D

Bringing the Christmas Eve boxes tonight. We usually do it Christmas eve night, but we've decided to do it in the morning this year so they can make the most of their activity packs

Hanging out on the ceiling
YAtRccd.jpg

Our girl elf Holly had wrapped up our boy elf Alex and put a big bow on his head lol

Decided against the shoe train and went for the elf riding a reindeer. I just hope he manages to stay on all night as it was difficult to balance him

Screenshot_20191223-221456_Gallery.jpg

This morning they were doing an elf car wash with the hot wheels

Tonight they leave and will leave our North Pole breakfast and Xmas eve box

Ours have left. They left a long letter saying how much fun they had but Santa's sleigh is broken and they need to help with the small emergency one (my way of getting round the fact DD1 keeps asking for the giant unicorn teddy we haven't got her )

They left a Christmas Eve sack with pyjamas, sweets, balloons, dvd and a pinball game plus 'hot chocolate magic sleeping potion' (had to make a quick label last night as DD1 kept saying she had strawberry sleeping potion last year and mentioned it all day)

Least I don't have to worry about them tonight.

Good thinking on the "small emergency sleigh"

Our elf managed to stay upright. Sometimes if we ignore the cat first thing in the morning he'll go wake up ds4 so was worried he'd knock it over

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->