What did your elf do today?

Last night I just stuck him in an empty crisps bag like he was being greedy, because I was too tired to set up the eggs like planned. But I woke up feeling like that was rubbish (quite literally in the case of the packet) and wanting to do the eggs so there's something special on the first day of the holidays, so I rushed around and quickly set him up with 2 eggs, a tray of foil-etti and a note saying to carefully roll the eggs in the "magic glitter" and then wait for 1 day to get a surprise.

DD said he must be getting tired of doing magic now. I agree! 20191217_200600-1512x2016.jpg

Ds4 seems to think that the surprise the elf will leave for rolling the egg in the magic glitter will be one of the presents he's asked for. I've tried to say it will probably be egg related and that's why he had to roll an egg in it but I wish I hadn't bothered now

Tomorrow ours will have drawn minions onto the bananas. Just got to wait for the kids to go to sleep so I can sneak downstairs and sort it!

Oh dear. Hope the egg reveal went well.

Harveys tooth fell out yesterday so the tooth fairy caught the elves trying to steal the tooth money so she tied them up with floss haha!
Holly jolly was wearing thug life glasses. Kids found it hilarious haha!

He's not been down yet, but he seemed to have forgotten about the elf last night, and told DH that when he takes MIL shopping he wanted him to get him a kinder egg, so hopefully he'll be thrilled with his egg

The girls wrote the elves a letter to say they were going to London and could they come to their nannies house (dd1 gave them the address too)

Elves left a note saying santa said they could go to London on this one occasion but they must look after them or they would lose all magic.

DDs have packed them in bag already

Ours awoke and are feeling better after having Elf Flu, and they brought my DD a present (LOL Boy Doll) for her 7th birthday today

Tomorrow ours will be in the middle of my book.

Great idea with the kinder eggs mother ! I’m going to do that for my girls over the weekend ! Thanks x

Ours are reading the girls books to the other toys !

I’m going to have to do something with them and our microwave ! Maybe have them making popcorn . DD2 gets up very excited and the first place she looks is in the microwave !

They drew portaits of dd and ds1. They thought it was hilarious

The girls/elves are in London for a few days and today they helped themselves to a bowl of cornflakes and cupcake.

Least it gives me a few days off ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->