What did your elf do today?

K5JSLdh.jpg

Her hat fell off. She'll be getting a nice gluing tomorrow!

Opened the tub of celebrations....well actually DH did and so we used that as our excuse .

Last night ours were hiding in DD1s bedroom

Not sure what they are going to be doing tonight! Might turn some milk green they will go mental haha x

Ours will be dressed in a Barbie dress tonight.

Ds4 said he really likes the elf swinging on the airer and wants him to stay there but knows he'll move. I might position him differently with a note saying he's having so much fun he just can't stop and leave him there another day :haha:

Forgot to write a note. Was too tired. Made him raid ds4s drawer where he puts basically everything he likes

Screenshot_20191212-063331_Gallery.jpg

Uh oh.
just nearly got caught out!
DH took girls to bed and I quickly hung elves from my washing that's drying (hate having washing drying indoors). Girls were not quite in bed and DD1 went back downstairs to get something. She rushed back up saying 'The elves have moved already, I have ruined it as they know I went downstairs, then DD2 went to check too.
It all for brushed off very easily with oh maybe they went back early and she said she felt bad she saw them before morning.
Now I'm not sure whether to move them again or leave them

Oh dear! Hopefully they will stay in bed now and not see again!

Urgh I nearly got caught too ! I had to quickly shove them down my dressing gown ! DD1 loves to sneak around the house of a night now!

Mine have been pretty boring this year ! Gonna have to up the game for next week !

Could you do a note from the elves to say that Santa needed them on urgent elf business so they had to leave early, and heard her coming so quickly froze. Then move them somewhere else with the note?

Tonight mine went back on the airer. Ds4 has been saying how much he liked it being in there so I did a note saying he had so much fun he was going to have another go and include his friends this time and hung some toys off it too

DH is sorting elf tonight. So who knows what we'll wake up to :haha:

Ours were hanging off the living room light holding chocolates off the tree !

We have two very old Trolls (from the 90s rather than the film a couple of years back haha) that are dressed as Santa and Mrs Claus. Mrs Claus' hair comes right off like a wig now, so Cookie has sat on the shelf between them and is wearing her hair!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"