What did your elf do today?

Ooo I might get him to play Top Trumps or Uno with some of the toys tonight.
I did have a list of what I was going to do, but between falling asleep and being forgetful I went off course.

Oh me too! I look forward to doing it every year and I either get fed up , or more times than most go to bed and have to run down in the morning ! I really need to make next week a good week !

DD1 has asked for a big girl elf which I assume she means a proper elf on the shelf!

I've been really slacking this year!
My dd has also been asking for a real elf ](*,)
She saw them in Tesco!

I fell asleep again. I think I chose the worst year to start this :haha: so I quickly hid him poking out from DS4 school clothes. I'll do the cards tonight.

I like the top Trump's idea....wr have Christmas themed snapp cards so will do that (now that we found the missing elf)

Tomorrow ours is going to be in DD's chocolate santa with chocolate on his face

I managed to stay awake and remember, so he is playing Top Trumps with the Imaginext Power Rangers.

Screenshot_20191216-224132_Gallery.jpg

That's great Bev!

Ours sat in the Barbie house and played snap :)

This has been my worst year ! Brought the elves up to bed left them on my bedside unit .. fell asleep DD2 wakes up at the crack of dawn I flew out the bed and threw them in my wardrobe before she seen !! Had to write a note saying that had gone back to the North Pole for a surprise be back later !

Going for the easy option tomorrow morning and just tucking him up under a duvet on the sofa. I'm running out of ideas!

Dh covered the tv with a blanket last night & left a note saying "no tv, he he he"

No idea what we're doing tonight...

One of our elves has put cotton wool over everything and tied the other two elves up !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->