What do BH feel like?

Welsh_mum2be

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering what BH feel like? I don't think ive had any yet? But I do get sharp pains that last for a few seconds.

Hiya!
For me it feels like the bottom of my stomach goes really hard and tight and feels really heavy for a few secs. They don't hurt but I hear for some people they do. Some people don't get them at all!

Good Luck xx

I was wondering the same thing WelshMum, I don't think I've gotten any yet.

same as what soon2bmum said.. some times all the sudden ill feel the bottom of my belly real tight for a few seconds and other times ill feel it coming slowly and my belly gets tighter and tighter till it reaches a peak then starts easing off those are the type that my doctor told me to be aware of and make sure i don't have more than 5 in one hour.
oh btw with my first I didnt get any at all. with this one they started at 18 weeks.

Hiya!
For me it feels like the bottom of my stomach goes really hard and tight and feels really heavy for a few secs. They don't hurt but I hear for some people they do. Some people don't get them at all!
Good Luck xx

same for me really but mine did hurt lol x

this is my 3rd baby and each pregnancy they have got more painful.

i started getting them at 18 weeks this time and they were mild, but now ive hit the 30 week mark boy oh boy sometimes i have to stop what im doing and sit for a few mins.

oh and they make me need a wee lol

My belly goes into the tightest smallest little ball you can imagine..and it goes rock hard!! My hurt too sometimes - and lou thats so true, it feels like your bladder is being sucked into the ball too!! hahaha :)

x

I seem to get them alot after I pee.... I wonder if that is normal

this is my 3rd baby and each pregnancy they have got more painful.

i started getting them at 18 weeks this time and they were mild, but now ive hit the 30 week mark boy oh boy sometimes i have to stop what im doing and sit for a few mins.

oh and they make me need a wee lol

Same here...third child too..they hurt sometimes...feel like tightening...and pressure...they happen moe and more each day :(

oh btw...I didn't really get them wit my first...I mean I thought I didn't...but they were not bad at all..they were unnoticed

Well a few weeks ago i started getting what i thought were BH's, and my belly would go incredibly tight and hard like it was scrunching up into a ball around my belly button and then after a couple of seconds would relax. They weren't painful just a bit uncomfy really, and strange to watch.

This morning though i have been getting the same thing but they actually ARE painful and like a horrible AF cramp or like i ate something dodgy and am about to regret it! So either the first ones weren't BH's, or else my BH's have stepped it up a notch, or else these new ones aren't BH's :shrug:

OH did some research online before he went to work (i think i was making him nervous having so many close together, lol) and concluded, in his wisdom, that they ARE braxton hicks, but if they get any worse i am to call triage!

Hope that helps?! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->