What do I say to her?

proudparent88

Reaction score
So I have a friend who found out two days ago she is having a healthy girl for her first! She was all excited and didn't have any gender disappointment. Then someone went and commented on her ultrasound pic that the potty shot looked like a penis! This really upset her and got into her head and now she is really doubting if the baby is a girl I as well as others have told her that it definitely is a girl I have had two boys and her potty shot is definitely not a boy. I am at a loss of what else I can say to make her feel better and not be doubting what she was told. I want her to be happy and realize that this is a girl not a boy and that the person who said those things is just trying to cause problems. It literally got so bad she wanted to take her ultrasound pics off of her face book page. I have told her all this and so has others what else can I say to help her realize this or to comfort her? I am just lost cause I have never had to deal with a situation like this! I know five people due right around my date two are having boys and so far two are having girls my ultrasound will be the tie breaker today hoping for girls to win ha ha. But I really want to reassure her what can I say or do to help her out? :shrug:

Aww gosh that's tough! Why would anyone do that, I've just seen your announcement of DS3 maybe you can show her your pic to compare? Girls aparts are really easy to determine next to a boy shot lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->