What do I tell my teacher??

Candykitten

Just miscarried :(
Reaction score
Well basically I'm still at school and there's this teacher that teaches me for science and he was acting really suspicious. He kept staring at my belly and talking about pregnancy just to see how I react and constantly asking me if I'm ok. I'm only 8 weeks pregnant and not showing but I still think he noticed a change.

I honestly don't know if this is actually what he thinks or if I'm just going crazy and in need of a good rant. I'm just so tired and confused :wacko:

So what do I tell him if he brings it up.

i wouldnt mention anything until 12-20 weeks, no need to and its none of his business :) but whatever you feel comfortable with, he doesnt need to know and he cant ask you personal questions either x x

The only teacher i told was my gym teacher. She was complaining i wasnt participating enough and i started crying and told her i was pregnant lol.
I would I'm, tell my pe teacher

Yeah but the thing is most of my teachers are male :nope: there's no chance I'm confessing to them:blush:

That's understandable.
I would tell p.e teacher though because you don't want to get kicked or pushed in the tummy.
Any other teachers have really no right to know

Unless you're comfortable with telling people, I wouldn't tell him even if he asked. It's none of his business. I actually had a pregnancy rumor going around my sophomore year, and a few of my teachers tried pressuring me into admitting something to them. I told them they were being rude, that even if I was it was none of their business, and if they didn't stop asking I'd complain about harassment. Kinda over the top, but they left me alone about it. ;)

Edit: I should also add that the teachers / counselors at my school genuinely don't care about my well-being. They were just nosy and intrusive. So it all depends on how your teachers are as well. :)

He may suspect something and just be trying to make you feel as if you can confide in him if you needed someone to talk to :) he doesn't seem to be pushing the subject, just creating openings in case you did want to talk

Do you not need to notify your school anyway? I work in a school, and we have to risk assess any pregnant women on site every day. We would need to know to make sure you were safe doing your normal activities.

Totally up to you and what you feel comfortable with.

Well basically I'm still at school and there's this teacher that teaches me for science and he was acting really suspicious. He kept staring at my belly and talking about pregnancy just to see how I react and constantly asking me if I'm ok. I'm only 8 weeks pregnant and not showing but I still think he noticed a change.

I honestly don't know if this is actually what he thinks or if I'm just going crazy and in need of a good rant. I'm just so tired and confused :wacko:

So what do I tell him if he brings it up.

You're not obliged to share anything with him, so only tell him what you want, otherwise you can ignore it :flower:

you don't have to tell him but in schools they need to know earlier as they do a risk assessment on you and you may need to be removed from some science classes as although the tests you may do in science are fine for you some can harm the baby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->