what do i want for chrismass????? what do you want? gift ideas wanted

youngwife20

Reaction score
Hey ladies is allmost xmas and my mother inllaw is asking what me and hubby want for xmas im realy bad at thinking of ideas : she asked if hubby wanted an ipad but he doesnt want that aswe dont have the net at our house anway

So questioon is

What can i ask for for xmas
Any present ideas?

What do you want for xmas?

Im 20 girly live in the uk and have a baby on the way and have a house but no baby furniture yet were gonna get that nxt week

All i came up with is a baby bouncer and baby gym lol as were getting changing table cot and draws

Cant think of what i wantt for me? X and hubby doesnt know what he wants either lol
Help ladies xx

anything baby related hubby related me related lol kinda ideas :)

I want ZERO gifts related to baby. That's what I want and what I am sure I won't get.

I'm getting a kindle and some new hair straightners :)

I'm stuck for ideas too, would normally ask for alchol, chocs & clothes but thats out of the window. Cant drink, choc would help me get fatter & dont see the point in getting new clothes for couple of months wear.

TBH since my little girl came last xmas I'm not bothered wot we get neither is OH. We're not even buying each other nething this year just summat wrapped from our DD.

I have asked my mum for a new purse as thats all I can think of.

A Kindle is a nifty lil gadget from Amazon that lets you read ebooks. Love mine!

I'm stuck for ideas too, would normally ask for alchol, chocs & clothes but thats out of the window. Cant drink, choc would help me get fatter & dont see the point in getting new clothes for couple of months wear.

TBH since my little girl came last xmas I'm not bothered wot we get neither is OH. We're not even buying each other nething this year just summat wrapped from our DD.

I have asked my mum for a new purse as thats all I can think of.

its weird that since i got pregnant i havent wanted anything lol i usualy know what i want! and no harm in indulging in a little bit of choclate hehe xx

Ask for a yummy mummy changing bag lol that's what I asked for xD x

i dont know what i want, i like my films so id have some films, but not much i can think of id like, i wouldnt like to be getting baby stuff tho because thats for the baby and not for me lol, im pretty stuck for my OH so far iv bought him a kinect for his xbox with some games, 1 million aftershave cos i like it lmao, and a wallet cos his is falling apart, and i cant think of anything else to get him :S

My mom is getting me a nice DSLR camera and I *think* my Dh is going to get me the Nintendo 3DS and a game or two!

Is there a magazine you Love but haven't wanted to fork out the money to get a subscription? Do you have a good camera? A book you've been wanting to read? Favorite movies? Gift Cards so that you can "treat yourself" when you feel like spending some money?

I want some pandora charms in particular the baby carriage or the dummy/passy
and some Dior perfume.
Nothing else I really want

i dont know what i want, i like my films so id have some films, but not much i can think of id like, i wouldnt like to be getting baby stuff tho because thats for the baby and not for me lol, im pretty stuck for my OH so far iv bought him a kinect for his xbox with some games, 1 million aftershave cos i like it lmao, and a wallet cos his is falling apart, and i cant think of anything else to get him :S

I'm crocheting my Dh a blanket (almost done, phew), won some Family Guy figurines so he's getting those, bought a canvas print from Canvas People on sale (which is really nice!!), and he ACTUALLY (shocking!!) asked me if I could buy him a "sticker" for his truck window (it's a dive sticker) so I've ordered that for him and he'll get it for Christmas. He NEVER asks for anything...just tells me he wants me to be nice to him, lol, so I'm pleased when he clues me in on something he'd like to have! I'm sure I'll get him a couple other little things, we'll see!

My mom is getting me a nice DSLR camera and I *think* my Dh is going to get me the Nintendo 3DS and a game or two!

Is there a magazine you Love but haven't wanted to fork out the money to get a subscription? Do you have a good camera? A book you've been wanting to read? Favorite movies? Gift Cards so that you can "treat yourself" when you feel like spending some money?

oooh all great ideas! thanks i am now thinking.. a weekend away!?? i wouldnt feel good going abroad with the bump lol but maybe not too far like paris lol :)

I want some pandora charms in particular the baby carriage or the dummy/passy
and some Dior perfume.
Nothing else I really want

ooh baby v im gonna google this pandora charm with baby carriage that you speak of lol can you paste a link x

oooh all great ideas! thanks i am now thinking.. a weekend away!?? i wouldnt feel good going abroad with the bump lol but maybe not too far like paris lol :)

Oh yes, that's a wonderful idea! A little babymoon before you have your lo!

i want the sims 3 pets and board games. lol im a simple person really i dont want much lol - but my husband is getting me that.. so still not sure for xmas from inlaw lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->