what do implantation cramps feel like?

bundle4me

Reaction score
Can anyone help with what the cramps feel like, iv never had them before but iv just had a slight crampy twinge on my right side very low down
Thanks

I guess it varies from woman to woman. If you think you experienced implantation cramps I would wait about 5-6 days to test. To let the hormones build up

I would like to no this too, i'm currently 9dpo and got af style cramps!, Also had some ovarie pain and a pinching sensation to the left of my uterus that lasted all of 5 mins? .. hopefully a few more ladies will reply :D

at 6 dpo, i remember distinctly, it was at 9 am sharp on the clock and i felt a nuzzling-like cramp (almost too soft to be considered a cramp) very low down on the left side. it was abnormally low, ive never felt a cramp there before. an exact hour later, it was the same exact sensation but very high up on the left side. both lasted merely 2 seconds. that was my implantation! i got a positive test two days later.

i would also like to point out, at 7 dpo, i felt as if my period was here already at fullblown flow but i had no implantation bleeding or ANY kind of spotting whatsoever. the sensation lasted 20 minutes. i knew something was strange because i dont feel that kind of feeling until my period is actually here and i was only 7 dpo in the morning when it happened. i cant explain what it was but it was definitely strange!

at 6 dpo, i remember distinctly, it was at 9 am sharp on the clock and i felt a nuzzling-like cramp (almost too soft to be considered a cramp) very low down on the left side. it was abnormally low, ive never felt a cramp there before. an exact hour later, it was the same exact sensation but very high up on the left side. both lasted merely 2 seconds. that was my implantation! i got a positive test two days later.

i would also like to point out, at 7 dpo, i felt as if my period was here already at fullblown flow but i had no implantation bleeding or ANY kind of spotting whatsoever. the sensation lasted 20 minutes. i knew something was strange because i dont feel that kind of feeling until my period is actually here and i was only 7 dpo in the morning when it happened. i cant explain what it was but it was definitely strange!

Was your test dark? I was hoping to test Tuesday at the earliest

My implantation cramps felt like pinching on the front of my uterus. I remember knowing I was pregnant as soon as I felt it.

When I got my BFP I had pinching type cramps and what felt like a stitch in my right hand side, basically for the whole two week wait. That ended in a loss at 5w2d.

Anyway, then last cycle I got the same thing and thought I was pregnant - but nope! So this two week wait, I am not listening to anything my body is telling me until I've missed AF.

Was your test dark? I was hoping to test Tuesday at the earliest
my test was pretty faint at 8 dpo, maybe because i used third and fourth urine of the day instead of first morning urine. the tests got darker everyday but werent darker than the control line until about a week after the first positive test.

Following :)

I am 5 dpo and have been feeling stabbing like cramps on the left side of my uterus. They aren't very strong but aren't normal for this time in my cycle.
First round of Clomid!

I keep reading that women say that they are pretty painful and sometimes worst than af cramps so it is nice to hear that it can be pretty mild :)

I have stabbing pains in my left ovary (never had this b4) that come and go through out the day.. they started yesterday (more noticeable today tho), I have af cramps that also started yesterday, but :bfn: this morning, I feel as if the :witch: is right around the corner and coming a few days early! , I was thinking maybe implantation, but not to hopeful now :wacko:

I have stabbing pains in my left ovary (never had this b4) that come and go through out the day.. they started yesterday (more noticeable today tho), I have af cramps that also started yesterday, but :bfn: this morning, I feel as if the :witch: is right around the corner and coming a few days early! , I was thinking maybe implantation, but not to hopeful now :wacko:

What CD or Dpo are you?

9/10dpo... woke up feeling very sick this morn, i've actually vomited twice! I might buy a frer today, I keep get evap looking lines on ic's:wacko:

Good luck mytime! :dust:

Thanks :flower: ... my af paind have vanished! and I had some spotting last night which has also vanished!? :wacko: :shrug:

Woke up feeling so sick I vomited twice, still have this nagging pain in my ovarie, well it's more annoying than painful, I might pop to out of hours as I feel like poo!! :(

Sounds promising!! :D
Fingers crossed that your second line shows up soon and keeps the witch away!!

Hubby thinks my nose is broke lol i keep smelling pee in the bathrooms even though they are clean and this morning while I was preparing the turkey it seriously smelt like rotting flesh!! Hubby couldn't smell anything though. I gagged a few times and then got over it lol (btw, having a late Thanksgiving for my dad and brother hence the turkey.)

I haven't felt the stabbing pains since last night..
Idk, I would like to believe that an egg implanted, but I hate feeling like a symptom spotting idiot when af finally shows -_-

Did anyone's implantation cramps feel like pins and needles stabbing you?? I have this weird feeling and I don't think I've felt this before. I'm 8 or 9dpo, 2nd cycle ttc.

I got my BFP today, and I'm SOOO excited.

On 9dpo (the day I expected af -- but working backwards and adjusting the date, I would have only been 9 dpo), I had cramps that felt like af. I don't normally get cramps before, only the first or second day, so I thought FOR SURE that's what it was. When it didn't come the next day, or day after, I started to get hopeful. I did not have any implantation bleeding. Just lots of lotiony cm and af cramps that one day. They weren't fluttery like some describe, but they weren't stabbing either. More like a constant crampiness that lasted 4-6 hours.

Wishing you all BFP and implantation cramps lol

I got my BFP today, and I'm SOOO excited.

On 9dpo (the day I expected af -- but working backwards and adjusting the date, I would have only been 9 dpo), I had cramps that felt like af. I don't normally get cramps before, only the first or second day, so I thought FOR SURE that's what it was. When it didn't come the next day, or day after, I started to get hopeful. I did not have any implantation bleeding. Just lots of lotiony cm and af cramps that one day. They weren't fluttery like some describe, but they weren't stabbing either. More like a constant crampiness that lasted 4-6 hours.

Wishing you all BFP and implantation cramps lol

Wow! Congrats to you!!

Congrats Sunshine!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->