what do u think? yey or nay?

Shedevil18

Reaction score
What do u think of my OPKS? Look positive?

Attachments

• IMG_20140630_121223.jpg
    IMG_20140630_121223.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 55
I think CD 16 looks super SUPER close, but could be a touch darker. If it's not positive it's going to be tomorrow, for sure.

16 looks good...can I ask if those are the IC's from amazon?? I have the same pink handle ones and keep getting the faint lines exactly like yours...gives me hope that it can change in just one day

16 looks good...can I ask if those are the IC's from amazon?? I have the same pink handle ones and keep getting the faint lines exactly like yours...gives me hope that it can change in just one day

Yes they are from amazon. This is my first month using them

I think the cd 16 looks positive to me.
I Have the same ones from amazon and got a very clear positive.

can I ask you both.. how long do you dip them for? there are no directions on mine. I am reaching here bc I am on cd 20 and still negative OPKs but have had all my usual symptoms...

I usually dip them for 10 secs. I typically wait until I see the pee "loading" on the test window, and then I take it out and lay it on a flat, dry surface (non absorbent) with nothing touching it. Aka my counter.

Yea I do the same, roughly 10 secs, you can see the pee going up the strip.

So my OPK was totally negative on CD18 so I guess I O'd late Monday night.

I don't think this is going to be the cycle for me though... we BD'd on Sun when it was still positive and haven't since so I think we missed it :(

I don't know how many more BFNs I can handle...

Sperm can live for 3-5 days so if bding on Sunday absolutely puts you in the window. You are not out! Fx!

Sperm can live for 3-5 days so if bding on Sunday absolutely puts you in the window. You are not out! Fx!

I sure hope it works out this month... i'm getting really depressed with this TTC journey....

I totally understand. I hope it works for you too.

Following for an update. It only takes once try to remember, you got in optimal timing 0-1 so I am optimistic for you! Crossing my fingers and toes

Following for an update. It only takes once try to remember, you got in optimal timing 0-1 so I am optimistic for you! Crossing my fingers and toes

Thanks. The only symptoms I have right now are slight cramping, horrible heartburn, my boobs are massive and really heavy and starting to get sore.

I'm roughly 7dpo right now

Personally, I hate symptom spotting, because I've found they confuse me
More than anything - but those symptoms do sound promising! Sorry I've been Mia for a while, I had my nephew'a 1st bday party this weekend so that took up approximately 100% of my time. Haha. But I'm back now. I'm 8dpo and my feelingn optimistic but not willing to give up yet either. Man, the second half of the tww is the worst!

Personally, I hate symptom spotting, because I've found they confuse me
More than anything - but those symptoms do sound promising! Sorry I've been Mia for a while, I had my nephew'a 1st bday party this weekend so that took up approximately 100% of my time. Haha. But I'm back now. I'm 8dpo and my feelingn optimistic but not willing to give up yet either. Man, the second half of the tww is the worst!

Yea I hate the symptom spotting as well - gets my hopes up and when AF arrives puts me so down. Im trying not to think about it but these ones I have noticed the most

Hopefully you get your BFP this month.

Im trying to stay positive that it will happen this month but i'm not very optimistic... we only BD'd once around my O time ... so I am not going to get my hopes up this month

you are totally still in it! it only takes just once and you have especially good chances since you BD'd the day before O. I finally got my +opk yesterday (I guess these IC do work!) it looked exactly like your cd16 one so I'm taking it as a positive. are you temping?

so far we've only done it last night so hopefully I get these next 2 days in also.

you are totally still in it! it only takes just once and you have especially good chances since you BD'd the day before O. I finally got my +opk yesterday (I guess these IC do work!) it looked exactly like your cd16 one so I'm taking it as a positive. are you temping?

so far we've only done it last night so hopefully I get these next 2 days in also.

No I am not temping. I have my fingers crossed for you this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->