what do u think? yey or nay?

AF is due tomorrow. I keep getting AF type cramps so I am expecting her to show her face anytime now.

I am also experiencing dizzy spells, massive heavy boobs, sore as anything nipples (sorry...), Hunger and just overall feel blah.

I guess we'll see what happens this weekend

I hope you had a good day today, will check back tomorrow for an update!

so AF was due on Saturday and never showed. Sunday I felt slight AF cramps but nothing. Then around supper time when I went to the bathroom I had this yellowish slimmy stuff (sorry, TMI ) which I never had before. Later one I had a little bit of blood but not enough to wear a pad or anything, only when I wiped. I had AF cramps all night so I figured it was coming in full force.

Woke up this morning, no cramps, no blood no nothing.. so I am confused as to what is going on?

so AF was due on Saturday and never showed. Sunday I felt slight AF cramps but nothing. Then around supper time when I went to the bathroom I had this yellowish slimmy stuff (sorry, TMI ) which I never had before. Later one I had a little bit of blood but not enough to wear a pad or anything, only when I wiped. I had AF cramps all night so I figured it was coming in full force.

Woke up this morning, no cramps, no blood no nothing.. so I am confused as to what is going on?

That sounds hopeful! Can you test?

That sounds hopeful! Can you test?

If AF doesn't come by the time I get home I will test.

This is what I got on Saturday when I tested. The pink one is an LH test from early this month. I placed it next to it in the picture for comparison

Attachments

• IMG_20140713_005307.jpg
    IMG_20140713_005307.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20140713_005254.jpg
    IMG_20140713_005254.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 5
I thought I saw something on the second test as well... then all that happened on Sunday...

Just went to the bathroom and there was a little and I mean little blood when I wiped (sorry for all of the nasty details) but still no full blown AF. usually when it starts I have MASSIVE cramps... nothing

Oh no :( I am so sorry to hear that. Your updates sounded so promising. Big hugs to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->