What do U think?

hmm close but not quite pos! best BD to make sure though and test again tomorrow?

Thanks!!! After looking at it again... Close but not there!

the first OPK i took was like this. test again tomorrow? i didnt test again untill 2 days after my first which was today and i got a strong positive. will put a pic up to show you.

OPK Cycle day 14.jpg

the top one is from cycle day 12 at 2:30pm and the bottom one is from today at 2:15pm on cycle day 14
hope this helps :)

baby dust to you! :dust:

Oh wow!! That is very positive looking!! How u manage to do the baby dance!! I just came down with a terrible cold - not even going to test as I'm not up for the dancing!

Was soo happy when i saw it this afternoon and i think i have done enough BD'ing. did it yesterday and the day before and hoping to do it tonight :) .. and awhh .. hope you feel better soon!

ah right i cant get them from there as im from the uk

You can buy bulk bags of OPKs and HPTs of Amazon or ebay! I'm from the Uk too but I brought expensive ones from tesco but finding out its cheaper on amazon and ebay! :)

ive just bought a fertility monitor instead x

Update.... Really wanted sex last night so got suspicious ( hey, I have a 8.5 month old!) and with ewcm last few days decided this am to do a opk. Def positive. Last night wasn't a successful baby dance session. Hubby will likely get suspicious if I pounce him tonight but a girl has to try right? As u know still breastfeeding... So hopefully my ego releases and the baby dance tonight isn't too late and I pray it's successful (long story, but hubby doesn't often "finish" - so lots of ups and downs conceiving baby #1.... So catching first egg post partum and hubby being none the wiser would be sooooooo ideal!)

Ok. Here's the pic

I guess I'm in another 2ww.... Last time I guess my egg didn't release. Hopefully if baby sleeps through the night again tonight my body will cooperate!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member