What do u think?

Hopeful 4 #1

Mummy to 2, TTC #3 after 8 years NTNP
Reaction score
Ok so when I look at them in person, there's a distinct faint pink line on both tests... the picture IS crap. But they are defo there in person... argh.. ixed motions!!:growlmad:

Attachments

• Photo0213.jpg
    Photo0213.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 148
how many dpo are you ? i got shadows on all my IC when i got clear + on my frer would suggest frer

goodluck

Well I'm due on Sunday... these are defo pink though.. u can see them just not in the blasted picture!!! SO annoyed... gonna take a frer in the morning then x

Looks very promising, I can see lines on both. Fingers crossed for you.

This is a slightly better pic to the first

Attachments

• Photo0213.jpg
    Photo0213.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 84
Even tho the pic is blurry I think I can see a line! :yipee:

:test: again!! xx

omd im shaaaaaaaaaking... Ive got no more bladdy tests... If i test on a FRER this evening will that be pointless?? should I do it tomorrow morn? argh.. this is killing me... I really think Im prego.. :|

If you got THOSE lines on an IC, you will DEFINATELY see lines on an FRER!!! :test:

For me a FRER had a better result than the IC....i had a +ive on a FRER at 11 DPO whereas the IC was approx 13DPO....
So i would by a FRER asap and hold out for 2-3 hours before u test so that ur urine is concentrated ....then you should see 2 pink lines i reckon ...good luck.:thumbup:

I think you have a +ve on the test you have so a FRER will be a blantant +ve.

xx

would get to boots an dtake advantage of ther offer bogof on frer

oooo boots is around the corner from me!! shall go there SHORTLY! gonna test about 5pm though....... x

i can see lines on both and frer you can use anytime, goood luck xxx

Just got ready to go get some FRER's and OH called to say "uve left ur bag in my car by the way!!!" He's not home till half 7... ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH,

Just got ready to go get some FRER's and OH called to say "uve left ur bag in my car by the way!!!" He's not home till half 7... ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH,

Awwww.....tell him to get some on the way home and test as soon as he's home.....

In boots they're aprox £11 for a pack of 2 ( so you'll get 4 tests for BOGOF)....in case anybody else is reading you can also get them on amazon for approx £6 for the 2pack + free PP if you dont want to spend that much.

xxxx

Omd really?! Why the heck am I so unsure!! aaaaaaaaaaargh.. thanks for the info on the tests btw x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->