What do we think? Squinters again! New pic pg 2

Definite lines on these

I held out a lot of hope for this FMU test, but nope. I don't know WHAT those two lovely pink tests were yesterday! Duds?! CP? I am upset, and don't know if I should be done testing or not.
Did you use another first response or clear blue? I never got a line with clear blue until after my period date. Even though was having faint lines on first response

The clearblue I got digitals-- that's how sure I was that those FRER were bfp. So I haven't used them. I might go out later to a different store and get some more first response.. and maybe some .88 cent tests.

All the tests I've taken have been first response.

Okaaaaaaay

Another squinter on FRER. I'm always holding out hope. Like, maybe the HCG isn't filtering into my pee right. Or maybe yesterday's WERE duds and this one is a true start..... Always trying to justify.
I'm honestly, after this cycle if it turns into nothing, going to talk to hubby about actively trying for one more.Too many cycles I'm hoping and hoping. Clearly a sign.

I doubt it will come across on here. Faint, might yank it apart to see if it’s an indent.

B27593A0-67EC-4549-9B8F-DCA25D5CEB6D.jpeg

Who else is a self-admitted POAS addict? Because I am. Okay, I did ONE MORE frer. I swear I won't do any more til tomorrow (that might not be true...)

So I'm not sure what to think. Maybe it's a chemical? Maybe this is a true start? I am happy that two squinters have come through today, this most recent one is less of a squinter, I don't feel the need to pop it out of the case to get a better look, it's clear (although I'm sure it wouldn't capture on camera, I might try for yall... )

I need your thoughts! I'll try to get a pic.

Oh I have too much time on my hands. Home from work because the flu got me at the last moment :/

Who else is a self-admitted POAS addict? Because I am. Okay, I did ONE MORE frer. I swear I won't do any more til tomorrow (that might not be true...)

So I'm not sure what to think. Maybe it's a chemical? Maybe this is a true start? I am happy that two squinters have come through today, this most recent one is less of a squinter, I don't feel the need to pop it out of the case to get a better look, it's clear (although I'm sure it wouldn't capture on camera, I might try for yall... )

I need your thoughts! I'll try to get a pic.

Oh I have too much time on my hands. Home from work because the flu got me at the last moment :/

Get well soon hon
I've had 2 chemicals and with mine I got a very faint positive and a pregnant on CB digital. Sadly when I tested a day or so later my tests were coming up negative and the CB digital was saying Not pregnant.
It's good that u are getting faint lines again. I think I'd it was a chemical it wud still be negative.
Hope ure tests get darker. Good luck hon

I have serious addiction. Just had to go out and get more (don't judge me) and I've just gotten the least squinter-y line today. Maybe yesterday's WAS bogus and this is the real start?

Last test for the day I swear. Now I just hope tomorrow doesn’t pull a bfn on me again I feel like this is pretty clear answer as long as it progresses.

Forgot pic

755B60DA-563C-463D-A196-FC3A08D627FA.jpeg

And also-- none of the tests I've done today have been with any major hold... Granted, I am probably a little dehyrdated, I haven't been drinking as much trying to get stronger pee. But I haven't tried to hold for hours before POAS. D92D264B-72D3-4021-9A2F-C0FD40391E67.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->