what do with 9 month old

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by dizzymeg, Jun 7, 2011.

1. dizzymeg

dizzymeg Well-Known Member

hi all
    looking for ideas of things to dowith ollie, feel like I should be doing more than playing with toys! we go to musical groups and also swimming, but was wondering what I can do at home to stimulate him. We play with toys and read books but feel like I should be doing more
    Any ideas of what you all do?
    x

2. beatnick

beatnick Well-Known Member

i take zakk to soft play places with baby areas... although he does the more grown up stuff like slides and climbing.

we also go to free play groups as i too feel like our living room is too small for him!

3. LittleShark

LittleShark Well-Known Member

I feel a bit guilty as I am not doing even what you are doing with your LO. We are about to move out from the rented property and leave the city as well and therefore I am not taking my LO to any playgroups and other activities but packing our stuff. Martin is crawling around and having some fun with the boxes - getting in there and out, but obviously I need to think more about some developmental activities.
    Sorry, not so much help to you..

4. hb1

hb1 Mummy to Oliver

A lot of sure start centres have sensory rooms that you can book out for free.

Treasure basket?

Songs and nursery rhymes

if you have a garden - sand and water play

5. Mrs Doddy

Mrs Doddy 1 pink 1 blue

We go to a sensory class and a music class going to start swimming soon too
    , we go for walks sometimes

I think I need to get her some new toys as she seems to be getting annoyed with the ones she has !