What do yall think!?

MKL073007

1 girl, 5 angels <3
Reaction score
Should we start Bd'ing? We did a couple times this past week but not yesterday, about 1am Friday night was the last bd....Think I should go for it all this next week???
IMAG0390.jpg

I would say the lines are about the same I would def DTD

Good luck

XX

100_2570.jpgHere is today's, I was a little crampy today when we went to the waterpark, idk if it was from the huge hill we had to climb or what hahaha....I didnt test yesterday so maybe it was dark test light control and now its tapering off, not sure but i hope so, I just don't want to have a short luteal phase...Opinions and experience wanted :D

but i had a positive 2 days ago...shouldnt it be declining by now??

I'm wondering if I should call my dr and let them know that I'm O'ing this late, Ive had 2 previous miscarriages. What should I say if i call?

The one I took last night and this morning was negative but it was still dark...What does it alll mean!!!!!!!! lol I get the positive tests but idk about the rest

I'd say that your test from yesterday was your positive if you took one today & it was lighter.. Then you should be O'ing today or tomorrow.. Your LP will not shorten because you're O'ing later than usual, your cycle should lengthen though.

Im sure hoping so...but at least I finally figured out that we have been stopping too early on the :sex:...
I have really high hope for this month =]

...and thanks so much for responding =]...I read your journal and I totally know how rude drs can be when you are at your lowest point and scared and have so many questions that probably will never be answered :hugs: Ive had 2 miscarriages and they were devastating.

aww, thanks hun :hugs: yes, I've had 2 MC's too, and it gets so frustrating at times.. But it's nice to have this site & the support we receive from one another :hugs:

Will anyone on my FB friends list be able to see that I've joined? No one knows we're TTC..

no its totally private =] pm me your fb link and ill add you

you might just have a really long LH surge! your opk's look great though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->