What do you all do as jobs.....

gingajewel

Mommy to Megan
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I currently work in HR but am so bored! I have no clue what i want to do! Ideas and inspiration would be great please!!!:happydance:

I work in wedding and party planning but its not as glam as I thought and bloody hard work.

I'm a special needs classroom assistant, I love my job!!

I'm a community carer :) hard work, crap pay & killer hours BUT I couldn't imagine doing anything else!!

Cx

Im a general dogsbody ie a waitress

I work for the post office and I'm a matchday supervisor at the football club here.xx

I'm a checkout assistant at a supermarket, not exactly inspiring but eventually I want to train to become a teaching assistant in a primary school. I'm also trying to find gaps in the market in order to set up my own little business at home but that's more of a side project unless I actually manage to think of something good enough.

Edit: I'd really love to be a sahm but i doubt it would be financially possible with oh's wage, plus he doesn't really like the idea lol.

I'm a Childminder look after 7 kids all together during the week :)
x

I'm a federal employee working for the US Coast Guard, in service validation. I make sure members are getting the correct pay when they come from other military branches then join the CG, or have a break in service, etc. I love it, it's a rewarding job and am going to cry when I have to leave in two years when DH transfers. :nope:

I'm a sahm,but when the time comes for me to go back to work I'm hoping to find a job as a teaching assistant (I already have the qualification)

Nursery Practioner.. Hate my job! :shrug: Trying to find another more 'office-y' job :haha:

I just got a new job working in triage for the out of hours NHS service x

I'm just about to start a new job as Ward Clerk on the Childrens Ward (nights)

i work in debit management in the mortgage dept, i work in the office though, its a crappy job but i get paid at the end of the week and it suits me x

I'm a data inputter, I put on orders for tackle and bait.

I work for a SEO company doing SEO, graphic design, and HTML. :flower:

Im an 'executive secretary' which is pretty much a PA with a fancy title and office. Bit boring actually, and nothing like the Devil Wears Prada, contrary to popular belief. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->