What do you consider as 1dpo?

TLK

Reaction score
What do you consider as 1dpo? The 2nd day after your first day you get a surge or the 2nd day after your last day of a surge??

Hi! I just started using opks, but from what I read you go by the first positive. Are you confirming with a temp?

No I haven't for this cycle - but I will next cycle just to help with confirming when I actually did ovulate. Naturally, I would rather take the first day as DPO1 so that I don't have to wait as long!

Haha I know that feeling. Although, I think you are meant to take the day after your first positive as 1dpo. Since you O 8-36 hours after your surge. But again, I don't know a whole lot. I'm on day 8 of flashing smiles so I'm ready to throw my opks away. Especially since I had a surge a few days ago according to the Target brand. Honestly, you can start temping mid cycle imho. For me, pre-O is in the 97s and post-O is in the 98s.

I'm going to try and wait until 14 dpo so that it's going to be somewhere between 12-14 hopefully it'll be a BFP!

Which OPK's are you using?

I use the Target brand and Clearblue Advanced Digital opks. My gyn told me to stop and just have sex every other day from CD 10-25. r_r

Mine basically said the same thing. Sex every other day from day 10-20.

Haha yeah I wanted to rage at her, but I decided to just keep using them. They know I'm fertile, so they aren't concerned. But I like to know when I O damn it lol

Heya,
I take it from the second positive because the line normally is much darker for me so I tend to know for sure that I have.
I use OPK and find them very helpful but I think you cant go wrong with getting to know your Ewcm! :D lol.. I am fairly new to taking my temperature and get a bit confused with it all :wacko: the dips and rises etc!

Anyway goodluck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->