What do you count as day 1 for "Shark Week?"

ichick

Reaction score
So I am spotting and I know that shark week is about to come in full force and moment now. Shark week meaning af.

What day do you count as day 1?

When you start spotting?
or
When it's like the opening scene to "Carrie"?

Thank you ladies

I don't really spot, soon as I 'come on' it's definitly there in full force :haha:

I spot 1-3 days before AF so CD1 for me is my first day of real flow!

CD 1 is first day of menstrual bleeding. The first day that you see bright red blood. Brown or pink spotting doesn't count.

Hope that helps.

Resources:
I am a RN who knows way too much about the human body :) :p

Good luck!!!

First day of proper red flow and my cramps are on that day too.

I don't spot but spotting doesn't count. First day of real blood flow will be CD1

Thank you ladies. Your feedback really helps. I have always been confused on this.

I will not count yesterday... Still up in the air for today, spotting is still going on. It's just darker now(brown).

Ichick - your little face jumping into the glass of wine on your signiture made me giggle :haha:

On a serious not though, cycle 75, sending you tons and tons of baby dust :dust:

Mummy - thank you, I thought it was funny too. Very fitting. :)

I am receiving the baby dust!! Thank you!!

I've been counting the first day of cramps as day one. but this month I'm going by the first day of spotting, which is 4 days earlier. sometimes there is bright red blood when I spot so I don't know what day one is. figured I'd go by spotting as day one and see what happens. :shrug:

I've been counting the first day of cramps as day one. but this month I'm going by the first day of spotting, which is 4 days earlier. sometimes there is bright red blood when I spot so I don't know what day one is. figured I'd go by spotting as day one and see what happens. :shrug:

I wouldn't count spotting (even if it's red) as CD1, unless you are also temping to track O, you could be missing your actual fertile window by doing this.

Sometimes my spotting is red, but CD1 should always be the day you actually have red flow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->