What do you do as a job ?

Hobnob

Mummy to a girl, TTC #2
Reaction score
I'm a teaching assistant.

I work in a cash and carry, i left school with no qualifications (huge regrets now), i did go back to college in 2006 to re-do my GCSE's and came out with 2xB's and 3xC's i then started a access to uni course in Sept 2007 and got a place at uni to study Midwifery but my hubby became ill so i had to leave my course to look after him meaning i could no longer go to uni but on the bright side i was then at my nephews birth as my sisters birthing partner and as much as i love babies and seeing him arrive into the world was amazing i realised the hours of waiting for him to make a appearence was boring i don't think i could do that as a career i'd want it to all be the final stages of labour and the newborn bits which obviously isn't all been a midwife entails so now i'm back to desperately wanting a career but not sure what, i'm 30 this year and i don't want to have a deadend job forever i want a job i love i'm just not sure what lol. At the moment i'm fancying Teaching assistant or playgroup assisstant, working with animals in a vets or rescue centre or something to do with law. Any ideas ladies?

Just noticed your job nyx i'm so jealous lol

I do like the times when it's not busy and I can fuss the animals. I used to work full time, but now I'm at uni I'm part-time/ weekends. Though I'm currently looking for a new job because I don't get many days anymore - hoping that wood green have an opening lol.
You have quite a range of ideas Bernie, I'm sure you'll find something you enjoy. Working with animals is great (except when there are evil cats that like to scratch you up a bit, lol) but doesn't pay that well.

I'm an unemployed student = ]
Although the unemployed part should only be until afta exams!
= D

xx

I work in admin part time to fund trying to go freelance in textile design.

I work at home for my MIL who has a psychology clinic. I'm studying to be a Midwife and will be a Doula soon.

I am a massage therapist, a high school theatre tech teacher, a sound designer for charity auctions and a mom and wife. Very random life I have huh?

My official title is 'Diagnostic Imaging Clerk'. I do clerical work in the Radiology department at the hospital.

Sucks when obstetric patients come in for their scans and I check them in. :dohh: Otherwise I really do like my job. Unfortunate though that when it's my turn and I need to go in for my first scan, my work will know from the minute I schedule it, would rather not tell work right away, haha.

My official title is 'Diagnostic Imaging Clerk'. I do clerical work in the Radiology department at the hospital.

Sucks when obstetric patients come in for their scans and I check them in. :dohh: Otherwise I really do like my job. Unfortunate though that when it's my turn and I need to go in for my first scan, my work will know from the minute I schedule it, would rather not tell work right away, haha.

can you not just go to another hospital lilaala?

Right now I'm a stay-at-home mom to Alyssa, but I return to work in mid-August as a mortgage advisor for a bank. I'm also a freelance photographer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->