What do you do as a job ?

I am a checkout operator in a supermarket (glamerous I know! :lol: ) But am currently on Maternity Leave until September

I'm going to college in September to do an Access Course to get into Uni then I am going to o Midwifery! :D xx

I'm a checkout operator at a supermarket too... lol how dull. Off to uni next year to do nursing then midwifery after :D

I'm a speach therapist in a learning disabilities people's home. Hard work but I love it...

I also work in a hotel once a week dancing in the animation weekly show.

I'm a teaching assistant.

I'd love to be an english teaching assitant here in Spain. How did you get to do that? Do I need to be a teacher if it's only for accent perfection. I wouldn't be teaching or anything...

I've also got the vetinary nurse title but never have worked as such.

I'm a speach therapist in a learning disabilities people's home. Hard work but I love it...

I'd love to be an english teaching assitant here in Spain. How did you get to do that? Do I need to be a teacher if it's only for accent perfection. I wouldn't be teaching or anything...

I'm a qualified nursery nurse and most employers over here look for a level 3 qualification such as NVQ, BTEC, NNEB or CACHE I think. There are teaching assistant courses that you can do at colleges in the uk, not sure about abroad though. :)

have you thought about teaching spanish to english people ? that would prob be easier for you to do ? I was thinking about this the other day when I saw your making money thread ?

Customer Service Advisor.

I hate it. I explained to my boss today that I've burnt out. He's going to try to get me a different role.

have you thought about teaching spanish to english people ? that would prob be easier for you to do ? I was thinking about this the other day when I saw your making money thread ?

I have thought about it but it's off the question as I don't have a teachers qualifications and don't want to get in someone else's turf. Unless they want conversation classes. That's why I want to do the english assistance, just accentwise, no teaching... Thanks anyway. Will have to check the situation here in Spain. xxxxxx

I am a dental nurse. Also trained in hairdressing and beauty therapy and have also been cabin crew for a major airline. x

i am currently unemployed after I left my job last month due to being bullied by my boss. I am looking into starting my own buisness making & selling cloth nappies, wraps & cloth wipes :)

I'm a student at the moment but technically only until my final year exams finish at the end of this month. Then it gets scary as I've not got anything lined up for after that! :argh: particularly scary as DF was unemployed for nearly a year before starting work earlier this week! :eek:

Beca :wave:

I have just quit teaching primary school, and am starting veterinary nurse training!

I was studying Law at uni and then since have dropped it and become a SAHM :happydance:

I'm a Financial Adviser :)
But I'm also a trained archaeologist and museum curator - not quite sure how I ended up in finance :blush:

Im currently full time mummy to Lucy! However before that I was a recruitment consultant/hairdresser

I'm an HR Consultant which is the area I've wanted to be in since finishing my undergraduate degree although not sure if it's whether I'll stay in this field in the future...

I'm a student nurse - Will b fully qualified in 18 months all gong to plan!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->