What do you do as a job ?

Sounds really interesting - would be interesting to study psychology in that sort of depth. I wanted to go down that sort of route but didn't work hard enough at A level - spent the 2 years bumming around!! Still - I met my OH so can't really complain!
NHS job sounds like the way to go!! Good luck x

Well it's never too late! Open University course while you stay home with all the :baby::baby::baby:s you're going to have soon?

i'm currently in school getting my bachelors degree in childhood education... so one day i will be a teacher.

i also work two part time jobs
1. receptionist at a car dealership
2. assistant teacher at a summer camp / afterschool program

:sleep:

im a health care support worker, work at my local hospital x

Customer Service Advisor.

I hate it. I explained to my boss today that I've burnt out. He's going to try to get me a different role.

Why've you burnt out?

CSA's a wide role covering so many different types of customer interaction, is it telephone based or face to face?

Maybe because generally theres only so much shit you can take off people before you get fed up?:p

I look after the sign language and subtitles for a large TV company. You know when you see the little women in the corner signing the Hollyoaks omnibus? That sort of thing. Except I don't work for Channel 4.

Maybe because generally theres only so much shit you can take off people before you get fed up?:p

Got it in one. The world is full of idiots. And they all insist on calling me.

Team leader-soon to be supervisor (hopefully) in subway hehe. Done my degree already (08) but there are NO jobs. So I'm hoping to do my teacher training for secondary school next Sep (2010).

I look after the sign language and subtitles for a large TV company. You know when you see the little women in the corner signing the Hollyoaks omnibus? That sort of thing. Except I don't work for Channel 4.

That is SOOO cool! If there's a boring passage in the programme, you could make them tell jokes and stuff. Most of us would never know! :rofl:

As of tomorrow I will hopefully be an Army reservist, and SAHM :happydance:

I'm a full time graduate student getting my MBA degree and I work full time in a tax office. I help the Real property analyst with whatever she needs (I'm her assistant). I do have other goals though.... my husband is earning his MFA, so we are no strangers to all nighters...thankfully it's summer, so we have a break now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->