What do you do as a job ?

I'm a Pre-School person LOL Basically, I work in a Private day nursery, in the Pre-School. So Nursery Nurse really. x

At the moment, I am made to feel worthless and useless and generally like I need to watch my back....but mortgages to pay and all that....

In my spare time I do my dream job of photographer which I adore :D

xxx

I'm a Law Advisor for Consumer Direct (the advice line you get whenever you ring your local Trading Standards) :)

I am a dietary aide at an Nursing Home. (An elderly care facility) I've been there 2 years. However, I will be getting my CNA (Nuse Aide liscense) in July so I'll be switching to working directly with residents/patients as a CNA. However, I'm off to college in August to start nursing school... so who knows where all this will go!!

I'm a sales consultant at a phone store. The one with the annoying adverts and the hand gesture!! It's a stressful but I love it, it's a really addictive job, just tiring!!

xxx

I am a staff nurse (when I go back after mat leave in Feb 2010). I have worked in the operating theatres since I qualified 9 years ago. I love my job...just not some of the folk I work with...Ideally after having no2 (hopefully) I fancy working in a health centre as a practice nurse or training to do health visiting, but I cant seem to find out how to go about doing that...I should really chat to my HV next time I see her!

Emma.xx

radiology tech student at a Trauma 1 hospital which i love, and work a CSR for a call center which i hate... but i have to pay the bills while going to school so i dont have to pay back loans....:)

I am an unemployed student too, but I am looking for a job during summer break.

Im a student studying Accounting. I also have a job as an Accountants assistant and another one as a secretary, and a hobby which I get paid to do, flying areoplanes and doing sports. :)
xxx

I don't have a job and am getting fed up of filling application forms in. Ho hum. Hope one comes up soon else the 6 months until we TTC is going to pass verrrrrryyy sloooooooooooooooooowllllllllly.

K x

Im a group reservations co-ordinator for 3 4* hotels in Sandbanks, Poole

I'm a PhD student looking for inspiration...

I'm a finance manager for a printing company.

Amygdala - what sort of inspriation do you need? Inspiration for the PhD or for what to do after?

I'm a finance manager for a printing company.

Amygdala - what sort of inspriation do you need? Inspiration for the PhD or for what to do after?

Both really! :D Although more the latter one. But I've only started a few months ago so I guess I'm not in too much of a hurry yet...

Cognitive Neuroscience. So it could go sciency (postdoc, lectureship...?) or into some area of psychology. Maybe even clinical psychology, which would be a nice cushy NHS job IF I got on a course...

Sounds really interesting - would be interesting to study psychology in that sort of depth. I wanted to go down that sort of route but didn't work hard enough at A level - spent the 2 years bumming around!! Still - I met my OH so can't really complain!
NHS job sounds like the way to go!! Good luck x

im a student and do part time work in mens fashion wooop :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->