• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What do you do if you're not popular or a loser?

Nobody here is a loser :) I think with all the current bitching about people being upset their threads are ignored/don't get many replies/what have you, this 'popular/loser' thing started to poke fun at it all.

To be honest I couldn't care less if I am popular or not. There are people on here that have helped me loads and I like to think I have helped others as well. That is the reason I joined b&b, not to see how popular or liked I am, I have real life friends that make me feel validated iykwim? The purpose of my thread was just to have a bit of fun in light of the recent popular vs loser discussion that's going on. In my opinion, none of us are losers or popular, we're just mums :flower:

ive just whored myself out along all 3 threads lol

we're all great so we are :D

I must admit I have dipped my toe in all three, does that make me a whore too? :shrug:

Ooh you slapper you :haha: Guess that makes me no better than either of you... *slinks back off into loserdom*

Nobody here is a loser :) I think with all the current bitching about people being upset their threads are ignored/don't get many replies/what have you, this 'popular/loser' thing started to poke fun at it all.

Exactly this :thumbup:
I hope people don't really think I'm a loser :haha:
I try to help wherever I can, I never look at who's posted the thread. I'm certainly not bothered if I only get a couple of replies, I would be in a permanent state of depression if I was :rofl:

I love you all :kiss:

I try to help wherever I can, I never look at who's posted the thread. I'm certainly not bothered if I only get a couple of replies, I would be in a permanent state of depression if I was :rofl:

:happydance: We love you too :kiss: I can see where the others who think they're 'unpopular' as they don't get heaps of replies are coming from but this is such a fast-moving forum. And a shameless 'bump' can make all the difference sometimes too because of that.

:happydance: We love you too :kiss: I can see where the others who think they're 'unpopular' as they don't get heaps of replies are coming from but this is such a fast-moving forum. And a shameless 'bump' can make all the difference sometimes too because of that.

:happydance: Aw thanks my lovely. I'm a serial bumper! It's a shame if people feel upset that their threads have been lost amongst the scrum. Lovely polo princess showed the losers how to find unanswered threads, so nobody needs to feel sad that their thread is ignored :thumbup:

Me! I belong here! :haha:

My name was only mentioned once in the popular thread (yes I'm sad and looked! :blush: ) but I don't THINK I'm a loser! :haha:

Feel free to tell me otherwise though :haha:

As long as Brian loves me (ok and OH) I couldnt care less who else did :)

im not a regular poster, so i spose im neither too xxx

:) I think lots of people don't like to bump because they feel like they're spamming or something, but hey, if it gets your thread answered, I don't see the harm!

Me! I belong here! :haha:

My name was only mentioned once in the popular thread (yes I'm sad and looked! :blush: ) but I don't THINK I'm a loser! :haha:

Feel free to tell me otherwise though :haha:

I think we were mention in the same one! (and yes I was only mentioned once - I checked) I say I don't care, but maybe I secretly do :shrug:

I was mentioned only cause I said nobody knew me and somebody did lol. I think we're about to kill the popular thread soon :haha:

Oh well :haha: Evening all you other lovely ladies who are joining us populoser freaks!

I thought I left all of this popular/loser crap in the playground when I left school.

Ahahahaha welcome!!

I like to think of us as the nice kids who are somewhere in the middle, don't rock the boat etc. This is exactly how I was in high school!!!

i think this is where i belong too lol i was the same at school!

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttf7fc7.aspx

015.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"