What do you do if you're not popular or a loser?

If I feel like a loser but don't think I am one really, does that mean I belong here? :shrug::haha:
Inbetweeners rule! :haha:

Mmmm potato = chips. Hence, I just ate the puce team. Not in a sex way, though. Just a food way.

What about everyone who's been spamming on both teams :haha: Can we wear all the colours at once?

Yes. Horizontal stripes only though.

Oh and Inbetweeners rule. I quoted Inbetweeners when I first had G&A in the delivery room. "I'm in a bubble and my fingers are sausages. I need Mummy... or an ambulance"

Oh you're so clever I never thought of stripes. I was picturing just layers on layers :rofl: I'm an idiot.

Yep but we don't have the proper antenna, we only have a digital inside one so it's all pixelly and jumpy and awful. The idiots who lived here last took the roof antenna and cut the cords out and all so we couldn't fit another one. :growlmad:

OMG! iv only just seen this thread :haha: at some point maybe all 3 threads will join together ahhhhhh :hugs: na bit too Corny :flasher:

You can have some of mine if you like :haha:

I though bf was meant to make you loose weight? I still feel like the side of a house! :haha:

Awww :hugs: Then we would all have to wear horrible red and blue and puce striped tops.
ETA: I lost all my weight from pg when I BF, but I was only 4'10" and 43 kgs pre-pregnancy...

LOL, I don't really get this popular/loser stuff. It's just an internet forum...don't people just reply if they have something to add? I didn't realize it was quite so political.

Totally agree. I couldnt care less if people dont respond. They dont know me anyway! Maybe they dont have an answer of maybe they have nothing to add. I will never get why people take it personally. Its not like people know you personally!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->