What do you do if you're not popular or a loser?

Ahahahaha welcome!!

I like to think of us as the nice kids who are somewhere in the middle, don't rock the boat etc. This is exactly how I was in high school!!!

LOL, I don't really get this popular/loser stuff. It's just an internet forum...don't people just reply if they have something to add? I didn't realize it was quite so political.

Ahahahaha welcome!!

I like to think of us as the nice kids who are somewhere in the middle, don't rock the boat etc. This is exactly how I was in high school!!!

Ahahahaha same goes. For those of us who don't make waves, just more of ripples?

To be honest I don't really get it either. I never felt this was in the tri's but since I've moved to baby club I've found myself pondering my position in life. :shrug:

I'm just here to offer advise and ask for it when needed :shrug:

I just spammed both threads, but I more belong here!

Welcome lovely! :)

I shall call us the in-betweeners!! :haha:

OR...what if you're a popular loser? hmmm?

Ha. Well, I just very nearly said a very very very nasty thing on a 'popular' poster's thread.. does that make me a loser? Or an individual? Or a popular-but-not-with-that-particular-poster?

No idea. Don't care. Stopped myself from posting the nasty post because it really was quite mean and in my current state I can't handle the backlash - but the reason I have a dislike against that particular poster was because at an even more fragile time than I'm at now, she made me feel like complete and utter rubbish by directly picking out my post, shredding my experience and opinions to pieces and making me feel like even more of a failure than I already did anyway.

SO... I may not be quite brave enough to voice my true opinions, all the time anyway - but I salute any of the lovely ladies who are :thumbup:

Ha. Well, I just very nearly said a very very very nasty thing on a 'popular' poster's thread.. does that make me a loser? Or an individual? Or a popular-but-not-with-that-particular-poster?

No idea. Don't care. Stopped myself from posting the nasty post because it really was quite mean and in my current state I can't handle the backlash - but the reason I have a dislike against that particular poster was because at an even more fragile time than I'm at now, she made me feel like complete and utter rubbish by directly picking out my post, shredding my experience and opinions to pieces and making me feel like even more of a failure than I already did anyway.

SO... I may not be quite brave enough to voice my true opinions, all the time anyway - but I salute any of the lovely ladies who are :thumbup:

:hugs: no one will make you feel like rubbish here Hun!

I'm kind of surprised to hear someone use those terms in connection with this forum. I'm by no means "popular" if we're judging by the number of "buddies" and messages in my in-box, but I don't feel like a loser. I never got the feeling that anyone else thought I was, either :shrug: (although I am now! :dohh:)Maybe I'm just oblivious, but I have no idea who the "popular" posters are. People who post a lot, I guess? Or have 10 buddies (ttc, bump, whatever) posted in their signature? I haven't really noticed it, but if certain people don't pay much attention to the rest of us, who cares? We can be here for each other :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->