What do you do if you're not popular or a loser?

In-betweener, checking in! (Or maybe that should be " Don't give a sh*t-er"? :haha:)

I know I have people I chat with on here, and it ain't a whole lot of people, but who cares? Babies are born every day, and eventually they grow up. The faces in Baby Club are /always/ gonna change.

I thought I left all of this popular/loser crap in the playground when I left school.

That's why we're poking fun at it :haha: Because it is so stupid!

I know chick thats why I posted it in here, forgot to put a ':haha:' in, it does look a bit bitchy without it!! I was poking fun too!!! :flower:

I thought you might've been :winkwink: It's so silly isn't it how no smiley can totally change the tone of a post sometimes.

All it takes is a smiley to change everything!! :haha:

In-betweener, checking in! (Or maybe that should be " Don't give a sh*t-er"? :haha:)

I know I have people I chat with on here, and it ain't a whole lot of people, but who cares? Babies are born every day, and eventually they grow up. The faces in Baby Club are /always/ gonna change.

Don't give a shitter :rofl:

I think I am too popular for you lot.

And yet not popular enough to join the cool gang.

Hmmmm.

:)

Ah yes, this is me then. Don't-give-a-shitter :thumbup:

I have become a member of the loser thread but I don't really think I'm a loser. I do post when I think I can help (whether I do help is a discussion for those people who's threads I comment on!!) And I rarely start a thread, mostly because I am an amazing mum and I don't need your help...joking! Mostly because there is/has been a similar thread already!

Man, if I took it personally when I get lots of views and hardly any replies (ahem, if anyone can beat by 1009 views and 8 replies, let me know lol!) or when I kill a thread, I would have packed up my stuff and left months ago! Like I've said before, people don't comment after me a lot as I assume they are intimidated my mine and Ava-Mae's gorgeousness!! :rofl:

I love you all, whether you are losers, popular, don't give a shitters, part of the skater crew, band geeks, drama geeks, normal geeks, jocks (now I'm just trying to name every American high school social group!)

:hugs: for everyone!

there is no point taking it seriously, i still have a post from last week that none answered to and i shamelessly bumped it too haha

LOL, I don't really get this popular/loser stuff. It's just an internet forum...don't people just reply if they have something to add? I didn't realize it was quite so political.

Sorry guys. I didn't realise that the humour in it would have gotten so lost in translation. It's all just light hearted banter and a bit of fun. I know none of the girls think they are really "popular or a loser" - just playing around and making new friends on a slow Saturday night.

When this forum gets too serious we see thread after thread which descends into petty bickering and argueing. I've not seen this really happen or any threads get locked since a lot of the energy was directed into these fun and playful threads instead.

there is no point taking it seriously, i still have a post from last week that none answered to and i shamelessly bumped it too haha

tried to find it but I think you got one response!! you're sooo popular :haha:

the response was me bumping it lol!! ahhh well i just laughed at him on my own :haha:

LOL, I don't really get this popular/loser stuff. It's just an internet forum...don't people just reply if they have something to add? I didn't realize it was quite so political.

When this forum gets too serious we see thread after thread which descends into petty bickering and argueing. I've not seen this really happen or any threads get locked since a lot of the energy was directed into these fun and playful threads instead.

this is true oh wise one! :thumbup::haha:

Sorry guys. I didn't realise that the humour in it would have gotten so lost in translation. It's all just light hearted banter and a bit of fun. I know none of the girls think they are really "popular or a loser" - just playing around and making new friends on a slow Saturday night.

This thread is all in good humor too hun. :hugs:

Me! I belong here! :haha:

My name was only mentioned once in the popular thread (yes I'm sad and looked! :blush: ) but I don't THINK I'm a loser! :haha:

Feel free to tell me otherwise though :haha:

That was by meeeeee!!!!!! Your popular in my eyes :blush:

I think these threads have completely lightened the mood in Drama Club (sorry, I mean Baby Club :haha: ) and that was the aim surely!! I bet sooooo many people have made new e-friends because of these threads and that a lot more threads will go unanswered. I don't care if mine go unanswered, I guess no one can help, but some people do get quite offended by it. If this helps, :thumbup:

Now, I'm off to see where my superpowers can be used (in need of a superman style smilie)

This thread is all in good humor too hun. :hugs:

Oh I know the thread is, but some posters seem to be taking it all rather seriously and I really felt the need to clear any confusion up.

Seriously though - A new team has just confused team. We have team red - with the red twin from Fun House as a mascot. We have team blue (who dress in yellow) with the yellow twin as their mascot. You guys will have to be team puce... and the only mascot left is this sad potato...

Attachments

• blah 2.jpg
    blah 2.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 0
What about everyone who's been spamming on both teams :haha: Can we wear all the colours at once?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->