What do you do if you're not popular or a loser?

LOL, I don't really get this popular/loser stuff. It's just an internet forum...don't people just reply if they have something to add? I didn't realize it was quite so political.

Totally agree. I couldnt care less if people dont respond. They dont know me anyway! Maybe they dont have an answer of maybe they have nothing to add. I will never get why people take it personally. Its not like people know you personally!

I don't get it really either :shrug:

Ha. Well, I just very nearly said a very very very nasty thing on a 'popular' poster's thread.. does that make me a loser? Or an individual? Or a popular-but-not-with-that-particular-poster?

No idea. Don't care. Stopped myself from posting the nasty post because it really was quite mean and in my current state I can't handle the backlash - but the reason I have a dislike against that particular poster was because at an even more fragile time than I'm at now, she made me feel like complete and utter rubbish by directly picking out my post, shredding my experience and opinions to pieces and making me feel like even more of a failure than I already did anyway.

SO... I may not be quite brave enough to voice my true opinions, all the time anyway - but I salute any of the lovely ladies who are :thumbup:

Yikes...are you sure it was deliberate? Sounds awful :nope:

LOL, I don't really get this popular/loser stuff. It's just an internet forum...don't people just reply if they have something to add? I didn't realize it was quite so political.

Totally agree. I couldnt care less if people dont respond. They dont know me anyway! Maybe they dont have an answer of maybe they have nothing to add. I will never get why people take it personally. Its not like people know you personally!

I don't get it really either :shrug:

me neither I just jumped on the bandwagon for fun

Can i be an inbetweener pls....I just feel so very very lost!

Im considering councilling....my head and status are all over the place :wacko:

Im surprised all these popularity, loserville threads havent been locked or moved yet :rofl:

But i do hope people dont take this stuff to heart...It seems to really upset some people!

I know! I was thinking the same thing actually!

But yeah, it's all a bit of fun, I think most people see it that way! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->