What do *you* do to stay awake at work???

• Thread starter jerseyshoregirl
  • Start date
J

jerseyshoregirl

Hi ladies!

Well the symptoms are really coming on. I feel like my (o)(o) have grown into large melons (trust me, they haven't...yet!). I definitely feel "pulling" in my uterus. And today...oh, I just don't know how to keep my eyes open at work. It's like all of a sudden the last couple days my hormones have kicked into high gear and my body doesn't even feel like my own (and hopefully not...hopefully I am sharing it with a little peanut!)

Considering caffeine is pretty much out of the question, I would love to know what everyone does in order to stay awake. Not only do I work 10-hour work days, but I commute an hour to and from my workplace four days a week.

JM

Sorry can't help with giving you ideas of how to keep awake - just wanted to tell you I am exactly the same - yawning all day and incredibly tired. Walking up stairs feels like I am climbing Everest!!!

I suggest getting a job as an early years teacher!... i can only dream of having enough time to think about yawning!! :rofl:

Hey Jersey, I was told that one cup of coffee a day is not harmful to your LO. I hope this helps.

I dont work till 5pm so im sleeping untill pretty late atm, till 1.30-2pm.
Think thats the only thing keeping me going at work!

i am EXACTLY the same!!!! i think my bosses at work just think that i am getting slack and lazy hehehehe.... but they know what i am going through so i think that is ok...
I just feel like sleeping ALL DAY!!!!

i was the same in 1st tri, come 2pm i work all i wanted to do was put my head on the desk and sleep!! i found it sooo hard but it does wear off :)
I found a sugar fix about 1.30ish made me feel a little less sleepier!!

munching small bits of food every now and then, and messaging on here!! lol. Luckily my boss knows whats going on so i'm not getting moaned at for being a slow coach all the time, but i'm with everyone else, I just want to sleep!!! xxx

Coffee in moderation is just fine :)

I have been great. I haven't been really tired or anything but worried I would be. I can not be as I am heading up a big contract conversion with my company and have to be on all the time.

Good Luck hun

I haven't got tired really, when I do Im just going to shut my office do and be 'busy'

I drink plenty of water. Like Codex said coffee is fine in moderation.

Have you tried a banana, and possibly porridge for breaky?

sorry probably just babblin poop.
xx

Thanks ladies! I'll definitely try the more water idea...still too worried about the caffeine to drink coffee though.

Maybe I should make a suggestions to my boss to put a couch in the office :winkwink:

I just pulled into the parking lot not 15 minutes ago...and greeted the new work day with a big yawn...it's going to be a long one!

Thankfully I have off tomorrow. Maybe all of the wedding planning will keep me awake :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->