What do you do when you find out someone else got a BFP on FB?

sherylb

SAHM of 2
Reaction score
I just saw that a couple I knew in college (not that long ago) found out Monday that they are pregnant with their second. How do you deal with this? I couldn't even bring myself to congratulate them. I had to force myself not to delete the husband as a friend b/c I don't want to see their sonograms and announcements all over again.

hi, you can block from seeing their posts.. without deleting them :) you just have to go to one of their posts and click the remove button in the top right corner of their text, and it'll give you some options.. I've had to do that a few times..

as for what to do.. that's a tough situation to be in. it's really difficult to just sit and watch ppl get bfps, all the while, we're sitting here charting, using preseed. so I suggest to just not say anything at all to them about it.. unless she personally talks to you and brings it up. Babies are a wonderful blessing to any family, but if you don't feel like saying congrats you don't have to.. It's hard since our bodies are frustrating, but try to be happy for her and her growing family. It'll happen for us soon! Here's some :dust:!!! Good luck hun! We'll get it!

Ugh, I'm totally finding fb a new form of torture!

I'd hide the posts as Mrs.iwnamkabb said, and not worry about congratulating them or anything unless they get in touch personally - fb is just a way of telling EVERYONE about your news but no-one seriously expects all hundreds of their friends to write back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->