What do you do?

Bubblesuk

Reaction score
I was just wondering what everyone does after they have:sex:
Is it legs in the air for 20 mins or do you dash off to the loo
The ladies with their :bfp: what did you's do to get that elusive :bfp:

haven't got my bfp yet (still have a few days til af!), but i don't do much of anything. pillow under my butt. :)

I lie with a pillow under my bum for about 10 mins and legs in the air i look a right sight :)

i havent had my BFP either but we tend to do the deed 'doggy' and then i can stay like taht for 10-20 minutes and let gravity do its thing lol! x

Hi bubbles uk mine is legs up in the air for about 15 mins, his does work too as it has done for me and one of my friends. Good luck x

Pillow under hips and legs in the air for me too :)

pillow under my butt and legs in the air.... it helps if you can put your legs against a wall or you get tired :haha:

If a late night BD session, I would always try to go to sleep afterwards so it stayed in all night. If not then legs up or stay laying down for 20-30 mins afterwards :flower:

Last time I got pregnant I actually propped myself off of my bed with my shoulders and head on the floor and my legs and butt straight up against my bed. I did get pregnant that weekend. It took 12 months and I did the pillow-leg thing for about 3 months before that and once I switched it up I got pregnant. I also started taking vitamin b pills that month too, so who knows. I read somewhere vitamin b helps with conceiving so it's hard to say what actually helped. Maybe both.

i usually keep the sperm in for about 30mins with a pillow under my butt, sometimes legs against the wall sometimes not. my second pregnancy i got preggers after we had 'done it' on the lounge and i propped my legs on the back of the lounge and put my head on the floor. i honestly don't think the position makes a big difference, a good swimmer will get there.

yep pillow under bum and stay lying down as long as you can :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->