what do you girls think?

makeithappen

Reaction score
so today im around 14dpo & expecting af today. on thursday at 11dpo i had some brown tinged cm wen i wiped, just once then nothing from it!

i did abit of googling & it could have been inplantation bleeding...or at least im hoping it was. ive been doing ic preg tests for a few days & yesterday got a really faint line, i waited 4 hours then tested again with a FRER. i swear i could see a really thin pink line on it too....but had to really squint to see it...if it was even there :dohh:

sooo i did my last ic preg test this morning & NOTHING. i have a clearblue digi but not sure if i should use it as i believe FRER is more sensitive than clearblue digi :wacko:

what do you girls think??

I think I would hold onto the CB digi for now, maybe see what another IC says but wait untill tomorrows FMU and try again with a FRER.

It does sound promising though!

ive used all my ic's & my one & only FRER! so im only left with 2 clearblue digi's lol! its snowing here today so im not going to try to battle my way into town to buy some FRER but im going to town tomoro with DH so will pick some up then! just wish clearblue digi wud do the trick!

if its any help I used an internet cheapy at 10dpo and it was sooooooooooo faint, so I waited until 11dpo and again faint. althought they were coming up within about 2/3mins which made me think its was different. I had a clear blue dig so waited until the next day 12dpo, tested again with the internet cheapie which was still very faint and thought clear blue is 25miu it will never pick a faint like that up but thought sod it just went for it and it clearly said 1-2wks at 12dpo, so if you are 14dpo your clear blue dig should work - GOOD LUCK and lots of baby dust to you

thanks everthingX think i'll wait til tomoro then & do clearblue digi with FMU! ooh im hoping i get my :bfp:!! wud love it soooooo much!

me too! im nearly afraid to do the clearblue incase its neg! think i'll be gutted!

Hi Makeithappen. If you think impantation was only 3 days ago then there simply might not be enough hcg in your pee yet. It doubles every 2 days so you might have less than 20 which won't show up yet. Wait another 2 days if you can then frer again. Digi ones are sensitive to 50 I think, so don't waste one!

im in the same boat as you kinda - only i am technically 6 days late and have taken 2 tests - both coming up neg. i have a clear blue Digi and an internet cheapy left to use...

My AF was due on Monday and I did FR last nite and had a very faint line so went and brought CB Digi thismorning and got BFP Good luck keep us posted :) wishing you your BFP for xmas :) x

thanks soooo much for posting girls! im really hoping & praying that i know for definite soon! its driving me crazy wondering if im preg or not! wish i had another FRER for tomoro morning but i'll definitely be buying more in town tomoro! think the curiousity will get to me & i'll use one of my cb digi's in the morning. will definitely let you girls know how i get on! thanks for your support :hugs:

Well try and hold out if you can (although I would so be upstairs peeing on a stick if I was you!) but keep us updated.

Well try and hold out if you can (although I would so be upstairs peeing on a stick if I was you!) but keep us updated.

believe me i dont know how im stopping myself from testing right now....i really think its the fear of a neg result to be honest!

i need all the prayers i can get tonight!!

:hugs:

Be strong!! FMU is the only way to get the conception indicator to work properly on those things anyway. Let me know tomorrow!

Ohhh exciting im looking forward to an update from you tomorrow hun,... good luck :D

thanks soooo much girls! i really appreciate all your best wishes & pma! its just wat i need! as i will be using a cb digi im not holding out much hope for tomoro! but if all else fails maybe tues with the help of FRER i'll get a better answer!

thanks again girls! will keep you all posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->